• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Family Friendly Warzone Group $ Free Casual Tournaments with Cash Prizes

LaggyBanana

Recruit
Fellow gamers!

I host a Family Friendly Gaming group on discord. We are a clean and friendly bunch of gamers. Some kids and parents, and in-between.
We do several casual tournaments a month. Free to join with cash prizes. We've even done a charity one and raised $365 this last one!
We play a variety of games but the tournaments have been Warzone and Rocket League for now. This is not a clan, just a community with fun stuff going on.
If you're interested in the next tournament, just post in the #tourney section!
Thank you! See you out there!

Attachments

• Warzone Tourney.pdf
    209.3 KB · Views: 1

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Zero Remorse Family Multi Zero Remorse Family Recruiting Clan Recruitment 1
V Multi Veterans First Responders and Civilians Welcome!!!! We are A Family Like No Other, And We Look After Our Own & Watch Each Other's Six Whether It Be In Clan Recruitment 1
S Multi Friends Family Fun Clan Recruitment 0
I Multi illmatic Clan recruiting a select few to join the IMT family Clan Recruitment 1
F Xbox Live FEAR is a friend and family based 17+ clan on xbx1 Clan Recruitment 0
T Family Guy-MW2 Scene Call of Duty Media 0
X Xbox Live XGN Family is Recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
iiGIRLPOWER PSN USIA Clan is Recruiting! Come join our family! :) Clan Recruitment 0
Idon'tcareifyourbetter. What's with the names of the first four episodes of Family Guy? The Lounge 1
Wulthie Multi Looking for friendly active Warzone / Vanguard Clan - PC Gamer (UK) Clan Recruitment 0
Danielle1 Multi Looking for a friendly clan for coldwar Clan Recruitment 8
H Multi Looking for a friendly Clan for warzone Clan Recruitment 5
H Change on Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Friendly Fire? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
M Multi CraveTheGameCTG - 18+ Fun, Friendly and laidback community! Clan Recruitment 0
D Multi Looking for a Fun, friendly, mature clan COD Cold war Clan Recruitment 3
Grand Master Frodo Multi Kaldaran Empire Gaming Community [INT][Discord][18+][Noob and Verteran Friendly][PC][Xbox][PS4] Clan Recruitment 8
Grand Master Frodo Multi Kaldaran Empire Gaming Community [INT][DISCORD][18+][NOOB AND VETERAN FRIENDLY][PC][XBOX][PS] Clan Recruitment 0
Hoeski This Game Not Clan Friendly Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D PSN Looking for competitive clan friendly to new players Clan Recruitment 1
W PSN LF PS 4 clan beginner friendly Clan Chat 3
X Xbox Live Vigilance clan recruiting now. XBOX1 18+ friendly gaming Clan Chat 3
S Multi LFGPro looking for friendly people! Clan Recruitment 0
Iridian_Solace Xbox Live Want to be part of a friendly team? Join the Lantern Corps.! Clan Recruitment 0
B Color Blind friendly player controlled scorestreaks General Call of Duty 3
A PSN Looking for a friendly, but competitive clan? _DaG gaming PS3 Clan Recruitment 6
CODForums The Haunting has begun in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and Warzone Call of Duty News 0
O Is it possible to turn off Cross Platfom in Warzone? General Call of Duty 1
O What is the best Warzone game mode for weapon xp? Playing solo... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 WarZone Victory Short (4 The Community) Call of Duty Media 0
N Warzone gpu/cpu usage and low fps problem Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
B Multi Looking for a EU / UK -- BF2042 / COD Warzone community on PC to join Clan Recruitment 3
B I can't choose the Sims character on Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 [COD MW] The Predator Meets WarZone Call of Duty Media 0
J 10fps in Warzone in lobby and in game. 3060ti gpu, Dell Tower XPS 3490 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
RavenOne#8540 The Predator Plays WarZone Call of Duty Media 0
A Middle East servers for WARZONE, We can't play this game yet !!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
JetskjiOnTwitch MOST INSANE CLUTCH WARZONE WIN EVER! Call of Duty Media 0
H Warzone PC wont Start Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
H Warzone Game Won't Launch In Battle.net Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
I Call of Duty Warzone Highlights Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch THE NEW BEST PERK TO USE IN WARZONE! Call of Duty Media 0
ItsMyKitchen PSN Female looking for team for Warzone & Vanguard Clan Recruitment 4
K Problems in warzone Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
JetskjiOnTwitch How To Get High Kills and WIN in Warzone Solo's Call of Duty Media 0
I WARZONE STOLE MY COD POINTS ! I LOST 2000 AFTER UPDATE. ACTIVISION CHEATS!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 WarZone BR Victory Quads Call of Duty Media 0
B Warzone server selection Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T Warzone unplayable in 240hz? Help needed! TIA Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
L What are the minimum add on requirements needed for JUST warzone on xbox? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Xbox Live Looking for warzone players Clan Chat 1