• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Fatal Error

Yankee_LT

Recruit
After this new patch, every time I launch the game while updating, I get a fatal error and can't go any further. Is there a fix?

Thank you./

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Not sure if this will help you, but on PC, I had problem shortly after the update.

First the game played ok after it updated, but when I shut down my PC and then went back later in the day the game started up the repair mode, it went through the entire process of checking the installation then said it couldn't repair the install.

I tried running the repair a few times, that didn't work, so I uninstalled the Blizzard launcher and installed it again, that didn't work and in the end I had to uninstall the game and reinstall it again, which eventually fixed the problem.

Luckily, I still have MW installed so I was able to play that and then leave the CW installing when I went to bed.

I think there are similar repair steps you can take if you're playing on console.

HTH

Yankee_LT

Recruit
I found the issue but still can not rectify it. It has to do when I go into the "Store" menu and check out the weapons for sale. That's where I get the Fatal Error followed by the crash.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Z Fatal error random crashes Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
R "Fatal Error" Zombies Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Forged Rebel How to Fix: Fatal Error 3107840166 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
xhurricanearielx Multi Fatal Shock Gaming is recruiting 17+ Clan Recruitment 1
F Xbox Live FaTal clan recruitment Xbox one Clan Recruitment 2
F Xbox Live Fatal Nation now recruiting. Clan Recruitment 0
dukethe1dog PSN (PS3)Fatal Corruption is recruiting Clan Recruitment 4
Yankee_LT Error: 887A0005 (887A0006) (0xB93DE0A6) D Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
K Disconnected due to transmission error. Status: Granite Call of Duty: WarZone 0
A [PC] The game keeps crashing with the 887A0005 error code while opening evidence board in campaign Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
S Dev Error 6034 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
B Need H E L P with DEV ERROR 6328 :/ ! ! ! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Warzone error DEV Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Yankee_LT UI Error 100002 38aa84a0b92e5f3 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
B Error in a Loading Screen (Download Game) Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
B Sapphic error warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
T DEV ERROR 5573 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
I Kicked from game while playing in party (PC) Error: BLZBNTBGS000003F8 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
C "Warzone Error "BLZBNTBGS000003F Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
A Help Needed - Crashes and DEV ERROR 6068 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
S Clan Tag error General Call of Duty 2
S Error Code: BLZBNTBGS000003F* Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
M Error: unable to connect to server - Ive tried everything!!!!! Help me please Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
Yankee_LT Dev Error 6345 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
S disc read error Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 23
Z Keep getting disconnected and receiving error code: chronometer Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Cannot play Campaign mode since update. Keep getting a missing dlc pack error Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
L Direct x error on warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Yankee_LT DEV Error 1110 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
L Cod xbox crashes (Error codes) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Warzone PC Crash No Error Message Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P COD MW directx encountered an unrecoverable error Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
J El juego se cierra si botar ningún tipo de error a los 10 minutos de iniciarlo Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Anyone on xbox one x having the memory error m 13-71 still pop up as well as must be sign in to xbox live ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
A CODM Loading Failed Error General Call of Duty 0
J Install multiplayer error (install suspended) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
C Dev Error Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Help, Havin Dev Error Code 6070 and can not fix it Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
R Error code when trying to launch the game. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
S direct x 12 error Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
W I get dev error 6328 on a very capable PC!!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
T OpenGL Error and Resolution Problem The Lounge 0
E Advanced Warfare Error, Needing help! General Call of Duty 2
A script runtime error in Windows 10 General Call of Duty 0
C PC Free 5MB HDD space error, please help General Call of Duty 0
A Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare service is not available at this time ERROR General Call of Duty 11
A IW Error? General Call of Duty 2