1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favorite Band

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sbatz72, Apr 11, 2013.

1. sbatz72

sbatz72 Recruit

I like both Boy George and George Michael. I like their respective bands also. I listen to other music as well. But, I do not think there is a day that goes by that I do not listen to Boy George and George Michael. What about you, what is your favorite band?

2. seafood

seafood Recruit

I can't pick one favorite band. My favorite bands are Sleeping with Sirens, Mayday Parade and A Day To Remember. Their songs have actual meaning and aren't just random lyrics that go together. I wish I could go see them in concert, but I don't have the money.

3. xlSynergy_imported3

I used to like Simple Plan, YEARS ago, and today I listened to a few of their songs that are old (2005, 2006). Currently, the only band I actually like is System of a Down (they're the only band I listen to frequently)

4. icebloodz

icebloodz Recruit

Hollywood Undead for me, I listen to some songs to get pumped up and do something. They play I think rap metal, it aint that bad.

5. Yiddo

Yiddo Recruit

A singer rather then a band; Chief Keef. I am a huge fan of his music and hope he makes it to the top soon, if he can stay out of jail/trouble that is.

6. CrispyEggos

CrispyEggos Recruit

Depends on what I'm doing...working out it's hardcore metal and rock and stuff. If I'm driving it's more casual/older 90's alternative bands (Jimmy Eat World, Yellowcard, Blink 182).

I never get sick of Something Corporate. They broke up and were a punk rock band with the lead singer playing piano. I liked it and would say they are my favorite.

7. NickJ

NickJ Recruit

Probably Nine Inch Nails. Followed by Goo Goo Dolls, Linkin Park, Smashing Pumpkins, The Used, and Disturbed.

8. xlSynergy_imported3

I only know one song by Nine Inch Nails, so I can't say I like them. Never heard of Goo Goo Dolls. Linkin Park used to be my favorite band. I only know one song by Smashing Pumpkins, and I don't really like it. Never heard of The Used, but I like Disturbed :)

9. BigBenny

BigBenny Recruit

Well that would go to system of a down and foo fighters, system of a down when I want to listen to things that I can hardly comprehend and foo fighters when I need someone screaming at the mic. :eek:

10. BigBenny

BigBenny Recruit

What do you mean you've never heard of goo goo dolls :) they are almost in my top ten list of the most favorite band, ha ha ha! anyways I think that they are a really cool band, you should try to listen to one of their songs, I'm sure you'd love them, their style is almost similar to linkin park's but the tempo is a bit slower.

11. NickJ

NickJ Recruit

Wow. Never heard anyone tell me they didn't know of The Goo Goo Dolls. But I guess there's a first time for everything.

12. supr3mefx

supr3mefx Recruit

These! Though, i would also add Foo Fighters and System of a Dawn to that.
    Can't wait untill the festival later this summer to see some great concerts!

13. zackeymane

zackeymane Recruit

I like Doom Metal for the most part. I just crank up the subwoofer and ride those waves. I also like ambient music.

14. Amir King

Amir King Recruit

My favorite band is The All American Rejects. I just love their music. I love their lyrics, their drumbeats, the versus and the choruses. I think they have great fashion sense and my favorite album from them is Move Along. There songs have great meaning, like the Move Along song, is about when life gets tough, just move along. Their music videos are a great accompaniment to their songs.

15. AndreiFL

AndreiFL Recruit

Iron Maiden is my all time favorite band. They are the definition of pure, classical and glorious metal. It always feel good to listen to them while playing action packed video games. Up the Irons!

16. eagle22

eagle22 Recruit

Amir, it is nice to see that there is another All American Rejects fan here. They are my favorite band also. I do like their lyrics but my favorite part is the overall instrumentals. They have some of the best guitar, bass, and drum players in my opinion.

17. starfox64

starfox64 Recruit

Stone Temple Pilots all the way for me! They had so many hits - Sex Type Thing, Plush, Wicked Garden, Dead and Bloated, Big Empty, Vasoline, Interstate Love Song, Big Bang Baby, Tripping on a Hole in a Paper Heart, Sour Girl, etc. etc.

I love all those songs to death and I am so amazed on how differently they sound from each other. Each album seemed to delve more and more into the band's creative roots. They never got stale to me.

18. yohNoce

yohNoce Recruit

Im digging on some 60's music. The Beatles and The Stones are great! Nothing beats music where the musicians really connected. Grateful Dead was another good example. I also like bands nowadays like Tame Impala or The Oh Sees. They have their own take on music that really sounds like the next big thing.

19. hanseung

hanseung Recruit

I love The Script. I think the lyrics to every single one of their songs are really clever and they don't have one song that I'm not fond of. I also like Coldplay, Maroon 5 and Justin Timberlake. They all have a similar soothing aura about their music, and I think that's the thing I like about them all.

20. Smokey

Smokey Recruit

I got a few favorite bands. Top 3 are The Descendents, Rise Against and Lagwagon. :) Kinda hard for me to pick just one to be quite honest. :) I'd love to see any of the above three in concert but getting tickets is always a pain. :(