1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favorite Campaign

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 2' started by thethirdeye, Apr 2, 2013.

Sponsored
  1. thethirdeye

thethirdeye Recruit

This game had 4 different single player campaigns to play from. These were Soviet, British, and the American campaign. Each of them had tons of missions, and it's sad to see how single player modes were degraded with each Call of Duty game. Anyways, what was your favorite campaign and why?

2. Danblu

Danblu Recruit

I'd say my favorite campaign was the American one. It will sound very cliche but I liked it, mainly, for the way it starts, during the D-Day, no matter how many times I see it, it still impresses me. The British campaign was also very good, I must add, going to Egypt was actually refreshing, solely because of the change in the environment.

3. thethirdeye

thethirdeye Recruit

I see where you're coming from. The American mission had tons of memorable moments, and of course the amazing start. It was also definitely the toughest one for me to beat. The Russian campaign was good too, but I got pretty sick of the repetitive winter environment quickly.

4. Caden

Caden Administrator

Wow I had no idea they had campaigns for all 3. I only ever did the American campaign which was really fun. Wow now I'm gonna go back and play those other 2 campaigns tonight haha

5. Gamer

Gamer Recruit

Starting missions are not so much heavy or difficult, its easy. But as the last missions come it becomes more interesting and hard too.
    Out of everything whole game and almost all campaigns are my favorite ;)

6. VegitoTM

VegitoTM Recruit

Man I am really unsure, I am going to have to go with Modern Warfare 2 purely for its ending. I felt the characters within it where very interesting and amazing whilst the ending absolutely blew me away whilst giving you that feeling of "don't mess with me" it makes you feel like a true hardcore gamer at that very point.

I may be the only one but that ending just had me saying "wow" from the release up until today.