• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favorite Food

TheViper

Recruit
What is your favorite foods to eat?

There are times where we just crave something to eat and go to the must have favorite. My favorite food to eat is chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk.

What is yours?

Thrix

Recruit
If we are talking about homemade food, I'd go with lasagna.
But when we are ordering I'm usually for pizza.

Love both of those equally. I know they aren't the healthiest choices, but forbidden fruit is the sweetest.

My favorite food is baked dorritos. For some reason the baked version are better than the real ones. I haven't figured out why but I love them so much

zackeymane

Recruit
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. They never get old to me, but I make sure to not eat many of them so they never do! :)

TheViper

Recruit
My favorite food is baked dorritos. For some reason the baked version are better than the real ones. I haven't figured out why but I love them so much
It could be because the bake ones are healthier?

I tend to like the "bake taste" more than the fried greasy taste. When I eat regular Doritos I always get that little bit of grease. Then when I eat bake I just get the full flavor.

DavePearce

Recruit
My favourite food is duck..

In terms of takeaway, Dominos wins it for me.

Oh lord, pretty much the same as me, I love duck, especially when I have chinese food. I also love Domino's pizza.
My favourite meal I would say is Domino's pizza.
My favourite snacks I would say is glazed donuts and triple choc cookies :D

Parth

Recruit
I am a big fan of boneless buffalo wings. Also I make a very good chicken, bacon, and mushroom sandwich.

eagle22

Recruit
Lately I feel like I have been eating nothing but burrito bowls that I make myself. I don't know why but I can't seem to get enough of them!

Hands down my favorite food is rib. I love ribs with extra barbecue sauce. I can eat ribs all day long. I usually have a meal with ribs in it at least once a week. If i could store my refrigerator with only one food it would be ribs.

tony05

Recruit
My Favourite food are the french fries, and the Venezuelan arepas, you should try them out, they are excellent, I could be eating those two things every day of my life.

Amir King

Recruit
My favorite food has got to be aubergine, as long as it's cooked throughly, it can take ages to cook, but it really does taste nice. It is one of the nicest vegetables. I think this would shortly be followed by avocados, they are really tasty.

chasedood

Recruit
Haha. My favorite food would definitely have to be the Chicken Marsala from the Olive Garden. Ugh, it is amazing, if you have never had it then you are seriously missing out. My favorite snack is for sure chocolate chip cookies, especially the ones from Subway, they for sure make the best chocolate chip cookies.

starfox64

Recruit
I love all things Italian. My favorite dish would either have to be chicken parmesan or chicken alfredo depending on what mood I'm in. These are probably the most classic dishes that I can remember my mother cooking for me when I was younger and eating either of them takes me straight back to my childhood. Nostalgic!

AndreiFL

Recruit
I love eating pork steak with tomatoes and ketchup. It's something my parents fed me since I was little and it is among my favorite foods, even though it's not very healthy.

yohNoce

Recruit
Thai Food! Hands down THE BEST THING. As I speak my mouth is salivating from the thought of it. Later on today Im going to go get some with my girlfriend and its going to be delicious! Thats what happens when you have the munchies:confused:

hanseung

Recruit
My favourite food would have to be either Mongolian lamb or beef iskender. They both have many similarities, but I can't choose between the two because they are both extremely delicious. I would love to have choc-chip cookies with a glass of milk as well. Thai food is also great! Pad thai is one of my favourite foods. Yum. I'm hungry now.

maxprime94

Recruit
My favorite food to eat would have to be Chinese food. Although, I'm not talking about the authentic kind, I'm talking about the classic American Chinese food. There is a place up the road from me that has the best egg rolls in town and I honestly die having to drive up and down my road because sometimes my craving takes over me. You will be happy to hear that I am currently losing weight though and the addiction lately, has relaxed itself :).

gh0st233

Recruit
My favorite food is the food that I eat the least, because it's very unhealthy. My favorite food are hamburgers. Ever since I tried them a while ago, they have became my definite favorite. I eat them once or twice a month, because I don't want to eat too much of fast food, because it's very unhealthy. Other than the burgers, my other favorites are pizza and crepes (something like pancakes) with nutella. Love that stuff. I could eat it day and night, all day, everyday, if I didn't have any regard for my health.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements