• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favorite game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seafood

Recruit
My favorite game is Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. I haven't finished it but I'm having a blast playing it.

TheViper

Recruit
My favorite game would have to be Leisure Suit Larry. It was just so fun, stupid, and sexy. I will probably end up playing it again soon.

Veld

Recruit
It's a tough choice between Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim, Oblivion, Red Orchestra 2, Minecraft, the Fable series, and RuneScape. I've had so much fun in every one of those games.

supr3mefx

Recruit
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ...hands down best game ever! :D
I have put so many hours into this game it's crazy! The amount of replayability this game has is also incredible, with all those endless quests, choices, character types, mods, DLC, etc. The only thing that is missing is multiplayer mode! I have always liked watching fantasy movies and this game is the ultimate experience i have waited for all these years! Big thanks to Bathesda :)

That's a very tough question. I honestly don't have any favorites because of my high standards, and due to the fact that I have a very low attention span. This disease I have is the reason why I have not finished ANY of the games that I own on Steam. I keep on buying, but never finishing the game.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Great level design, plenty of content for an N64 game, stellar soundtrack, and simple-yet-charming story make this my all-time favorite, but I'd be lying if I said nostalgia isn't a factor.

zackeymane

Recruit
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, definitely. I've spent more hours in that game than I have sleeping. Wonderful stuff, though it definitely feels a bit old when you play it nowadays.

Thrix

Recruit
Skyrim for me, I guess. Spent so many hours there, and still I think I haven't seen anything. It's a huge, massive game that you just need to play more and more. Especially with the expansions and mods.

Fuey500

Recruit
My favorite game would have to be Luigi's Mansion but my favorite game series would be Pikmin. I'm a Nintendo fan but I do like a huge variety of games. I like a lot of classic games though compared to some of the newer renditions.

TheViper

Recruit
One of my favorite games of all time would have to be Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario Bros. Those games had such a big impact on my child hood it was crazy. I remember coming home from school and playing those games instead of doing my homework!

eagle22

Recruit
Other than Call of Duty I would have to agree with TheViper, my favorite games were Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros for the N64. Those games are classics :)

starfox64

Recruit
One of my favorite games of all time would have to be Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario Bros. Those games had such a big impact on my child hood it was crazy. I remember coming home from school and playing those games instead of doing my homework!
You stole the words right out of my mouth! Those games officially caused me to become a gamer. They were so well made and interesting, that they never got old! Heck, I'm thinking about going back and buying the N64 and getting some of the classics.

My favorite game of all time is super smash brothers for Nintendo 64. From this day i still play super smash brother a couple days out of the week. I love the characters and setting. The game never gets old, and i still love the graphics.

Amir King

Recruit
My favorite game is Grand Theft Auto 5. I have just started playing and am 8% complete. I love the storyline and the graphics. The choice of vehicles is excellent and you can drive on land or sea. You can choose between 2 players and they even have a dog in the game. It is a really fun and innovative game. It beats the previous games hands down. The missions are not too hard, and not too easy, just right.

chasedood

Recruit
I really have two favorite games. I am sure you already know they first one, hence I am a member of the community, it is Call of Duty. I have liked this game since the very first one came out many years ago. The second favorite is for sure Grand Theft Auto. To me, these are by far the best games I have ever played.

tytryi

Recruit
Aside from CoD, my favorite game at the moment is Dota 2. For those who don't know what that is, it's a game like League of Legends (I'm sure you've heard of that) with a different play style. The games are all quite long and they give me a headache, but in the end, when you win it is very satisfying. Even if you're losing, it's still fun to continue playing, because there is almost never a definite loss!

goldenmaine

Recruit
My favorite game as of now is Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. I like this game very much because I love fighting with other players and have the chance to beat them and have the bragging rights after. The graphics of this game is also great and the fighting sequences are fast and high-tech. Another thing that is a plus for the game is how unique the characters are and how each have a background story and an origin. Their fighting styles are also varied and realistic; styles like karate, taekwondo, judo, and the like are present. Of all fighting games this is my favorite and it is also very strategic in order for you to win a battle. You have to know a character’s different moves and use them on the right situations in order to beat an opponent.

OGRICHBOI

Recruit
This is a difficult question, because I have so many favorite games! If I had to choose one, it would probably be Garry's Mod. It offers so many game types and modes. It's pretty much 100 games in one game, if that makes sense!

harpazo22

Recruit
Red Dead Redemption was really good, I loved that game! I love westerns and fast paced, adventurous games. I also like the Fallout series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements