1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favorite multiplayer mode(s)?

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by AndrewC, Mar 30, 2013.

1. AndrewC

AndrewC Recruit

Mine were Domination and Ground War, I've always lots of people (more targets!), the bigger the matches the better for me, I know most people play Search and Destroy and I'm not saying I don't like it it's just it's not as fun to just have one life and wait for next round, I like to run around and shoot, die and do it again.

I also loved playing Domination with the Juggernaut killstreak on it would make it so fun to defend a point, being the juggernaut was also fun on Ground War since there were lots of people coming after you and you would run towards them with the shield and hit them with it.

2. Alexisdv20

Alexisdv20 Recruit

In every Call of duty games when I'm low level and I don't have any attachments and such I like to play domination or groundwar, like you said more people, more kills. Then when I get comfortable with my classes I'll hit the search and destroy mode! I like it when it's more tactical :D

3. thethirdeye

thethirdeye Recruit

Search and Destroy is what I usually play. It takes the most skill and strategy by far. But otherwise I like playing good old fashioned deathmatch or domination.

4. SkinTight

SkinTight Recruit

TDM (team deathmatch)
    S&D (search and destroy)
    KC (kill and collect) I think its called. Its the one where you kill someone and you get their dog tag and if a teammate dies and you get it you cancel the kill.

5. seafood

seafood Recruit

I enjoy playing team deathwatch the most. It's the easiest for me and I played it the most. I don't really like any of the other ones except the ones with the tags

6. chrislyons88

chrislyons88 Recruit

Well since COD is a rip off of Counter-Strike I mean I love GUNGAME. You can learn to use all the weapons in 1 session. You learn to knife/pistol/machinegun/snipe/bomb and everything in between.

Best way to get good at the game fast. Especially if you haven't played since it came out. GUILTY!

7. SkinTight

SkinTight Recruit

Team Deathmatch.

I really wished there was a free for all mode.

I like one in the chamber, i had a lot of funny moments on that mode.

8. nicudeemus

nicudeemus Recruit

Hardcore search and destroy.

The noobs think they can handle it.

They cannot.

9. dsspra

dsspra Recruit

I play a lot of different game modes and my favorite mode switches quite often, for a while it was search and destroy and then for some reason I started playing demolition a lot I play demolition the most and its probably one of my many favorites.

10. Arutea

Arutea Recruit

Favorite multiplayer mode would have to be AoN: All or Nothing because I love to knife in that game. I like to run around throwing knife someone in the throat and just keep racking up the kills with my knife :)

11. Gferyl

Gferyl Recruit

My favorite mode was one me and my friends did. It wasn't "official", but we got like 5 of us and made the game. It's a free for all, quick scope game. You couldn't hold and snipe, because it's breaking rules. It was also one shot kill. No kniving or anything just quick scopes. It was fun, but not when you suck at quick scoping!

12. jayalastair

jayalastair Recruit

In previous modern warfare games, my favorite gamemode was team deathmatch but when I started playing modern warfare 3 then I got into kill confirmed. It was one of my favorite gamemodes because I liked getting the extra points and xp for picking up tags and it felt like more of an objective gamemode than just normal team deathmatch.

13. Amirkhosro_318

Amirkhosro_318 Recruit

Kill confirmed was my favorite in MW3 and I think any other call of duty by far. I have always liked team death match and just adding an extra mechanic makes a big difference and makes the games more fast pace and reduces camping a bit as well which is always a plus. I can't keep track of how many times I have gotten top scores with the least number of kills because I just ran around and confirmed kills.

14. sneakbo

sneakbo Recruit

for me it has to be dropzone, i love knowing where they are going to come from , it seems to be the fastest gametype for me, however infected doesn't make you sweat like the other game types ;)

Ground war is just brilliant tho, you have to love 9v9 as long as you can keep up.

15. Caden

Caden Administrator

I liked Ground War but 90% of the time there were hackers.. so I mostly played drop-zone. I didn't really play the objective.. just used it to get a lot of kills :p

16. xlSynergy_imported3

Depends on the game. In CoD4, BO1 and MW2, I like Search and Destroy a lot. In MW3, and BO2, I like TDM, mainly. In WaW, I played a lot of War.

17. kamy

kamy Recruit

In this game my fav has to be like demolition as i like search and destroy but i hate the fact you cant spawn again. Also the maps in this game are good for demolition and it is a great gamemode for getting kills and points.

18. jamerson

jamerson Recruit

Same here. When I feel like playing a more strategy base I would choose Search and Destroy because it is no longer bout just getting kills. But when I just feel like killing then I prefer team death match which is what I mostly play.

19. thethirdeye

thethirdeye Recruit

Exactly, the fact that you can't re-spawn after you die forces you to use so much strategy. Also, it is one of the few game modes that require good team work. Lastly, I love it because it reminds me of counter-strike.

20. samb222

samb222 Recruit

Free for all until I feel comfortable enough with the maps to play a Search and Destroy :) If my friends are online then I'll play a TDM or S&D, but generally I'll play a free for all match if I'm just by myself.