• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favorite Non-CoD game

Teeroy

Recruit
I like Fortnite, however don't really play it that much since Blackout. Too hard to go from building things to not building things and using the incorrect button layout.

I am not sure. I have a lot of other games I play besides call of duty. :)

I am more a variety gamer...I can play any game and get competitive at it.

Who plays Overwatch or Paladins? I think Paladins better IMO because of the card system. It creates more originality to the game.

I like Fortnite, however don't really play it that much since Blackout. Too hard to go from building things to not building things and using the incorrect button layout.

I like Fortnite too. I suck at it...maybe you can show me some points on how to play the game. My building skills suck but my aim is always on target.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements