• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favorite TV shows?

Ik0n

Staff member
Aug 18, 2010
NY
discord.gg
PSN
Ik0n88x
XBL
Ik0n88x
Just curious.. what are some your guys favorite TV shows? Old or new..

I watch entirely way too much TV. I just started watching Daredevil (Netflix Exclusive) and I like that. I would say my two favorite are Person of Interest and Criminal Minds. My favorite show of all-time though; LOST.

Ik0n

Staff member
Aug 18, 2010
NY
discord.gg
PSN
Ik0n88x
XBL
Ik0n88x
I am starting to enjoy Better Call Saul as well... it got off to a really slow start in my opinion though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
www.carlosx360.com
PSN
CarlosX360
Suits
Revenge
Rookie Blue
Blue Bloods
NCIS: LA
NCIS: New Orleans
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Covert Affairs
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Hell's Kitchen
Empire
Stalker
Gotham
Madam Secretary
MasterChef
MasterChef Junior

Ik0n

Staff member
Aug 18, 2010
NY
discord.gg
PSN
Ik0n88x
XBL
Ik0n88x
Is Covert Affairs still on? I used to love White Collar.. I'm not sure what happened to that show or it had a finale or something.. lol

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
www.carlosx360.com
PSN
CarlosX360
I loved Covert Affairs so much (<3 Anne Walker :D), but as of January of this year, they canceled the show. :( Their reasoning is low ratings. White Collar on the other hand had a proper Series Finale. It's one of the best Series Finales that I've seen in all of my time watching television. They wanted White Collar to go out in it's own time, and it's own way. And they successfully did it.

Like CODForums!

Pays for Server Costs