1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Favourite Gun?

Discussion in 'Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare' started by samb222, Apr 6, 2013.

1. samb222

samb222 Recruit

My favourite COD4 gun is probably the MP5. That thing was a BEAST!
    Second would have to be the AK47, if not only because it was the first of the 4 Gold guns I unlocked (Not including the Gold Desert Eagle).

What's your favourite gun?

2. thethirdeye

thethirdeye Recruit

In this game my favorite was the M16. It was so easy to use, and one burst kills people. It almost felt overpowered at certain times. I always combined it with, of course, a desert eagle.

3. xlSynergy_imported3

In this game, I really liked the MP5 for some reason> Every time I respawned, I would get a helicopter, and I just felt like a god! A lot of people hated that gun, though.

4. samb222

samb222 Recruit

Haha yeah, same. I think it's just because it was overpowered, much like the M16 mentioned above. I mean you pretty much started off with the two best guns in the game, and you could just UNLEASH HELL the second you spawned haha :p

5. Dazje

Dazje Recruit

My favorite gun was definetly Remington700 (R700 for short). Dunno but, I found it easier to aim with it than with the others sniper rifles. Apart from that I also loves Ak-74U and Ak-47.

Steady weapons with good damage. Flawless and perfect for most situations.

6. bradman1313

bradman1313 Recruit

The G36C, because it was so damn beautiful, and sounded awesome with a silencer.
    For actual stats, the MP5, because it was so cheap to play with.

7. thethirdeye

thethirdeye Recruit

I remember how overpowered the MP5 was in this game, compared to the MP5 in other games like CS:S. I also loved getting to the higher levels and unleashing hell with the 50. Cal sniper rifle.

8. samb222

samb222 Recruit

Haha, I'd forgotten how many good guns there were in this game. I hope they make the next COD game just a rehash of this to be honest. This is, in my opinion, the best COD game to date. Although many guns were overpowered, it's still the most fun COD game to date..

9. xlSynergy_imported3

Really true, it seems that I mainly like OP guns in video games :p For example, in Black Ops 2, I use the MSMC, which is probably the most OP gun (not including shotguns)

10. derbestrafer

derbestrafer Recruit

I agree the MP5 was a beast!, I mean that plus the red dot and you become a God of the multiplayer :p

It wasn't that great at long distance, so in that case I would have chosen the M4.

11. samb222

samb222 Recruit

Yeah, that's true, but as I usually played on Free for All distance was never a problem for me haha.

COD4, in my opinion, had some of the best guns yet in the COD series. the M40A3 is my favourite sniper to date, with intervention being a close second.

12. GoodGorilla

GoodGorilla Recruit

I am a rusher type of player so I will always use an SMG. My favourite has to be P90. It has a lot of ammo, a great rate of fire, damage and mobility. Also it is very accurate and works great with the red dot attachement. I sometimes play with an assault rifle aswell and in that case my favourite has to be AK-47. I love it in real life and in the game it deals huge amounts of damage. Mixing it with stopping power makes it a beast.

13. bsge11

bsge11 Recruit

I liked the g36c and the mp5. I like the g36c with the scope and found it easier to target enemies with that gun. The mp5 was great for hip firing and I felt it had a faster fire rate.

14. xlSynergy_imported3

In my opinion, the G36C was okay. MP5, definitely a beast, G36C, I wasn't good with. However, I played with people that were amazing with the G36C, so I guess it depends on your playing style.

15. blackmk7

blackmk7 Recruit

My favorite gun is the Ls8w with red dot and grip,( wish it can come with grenade launcher tho). But I call this the law. But I also like the FAD with red dot and grenades m203. It has a large magazine capacity and great at firing at the hip, also great for long and short distance combat as well as a quick reload response. Even without sleight of hand, I find this particular gun reloads quick.

16. persiankid400

persiankid400 Recruit

It has to be the AK-74u, or MP5 with a silencer. Sneaking around with one of those 2 guns was awesome, because you just cut down anyone in your way. For sniping, the M4AO3 was probably the most used, and best guns.

17. oscarmikewhiskey

The G3 was my all time favorite weapon it was always a reliable designated marksmen rifle for me with red dot. I called in so many helicopters in multiplayer with it it was unreal long range and medium range combat was a cinch never will there ever be another game like call of duty 4 in it's prime.

18. rossonomous

rossonomous Recruit

Has got to be the AK-74u. A great all round gun at both short and medium-long range.

19. HisDudeness

HisDudeness Recruit

Easily the pump shotty. I love it because no one plays it and it requires skill, reaction time and very unique tactics. I know it can be frustrating to play against but to my defence it's a pretty bad weapon so if you're as skilled as me you should be able to beat me on most maps. Yes, I know, it's OP on shipment but that's about it, and I do good on many other maps with it.

20. harpazo22

harpazo22 Recruit

I don't think I could pick a favorite. I like just trying different ones. That's the fun of it for me.