• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

FaZe Bundle dissapeared

nebiNR1

Recruit
Hello guys, in season 3 or 4 i think i bought FaZe Bundle from store. I took a break and now i play warzone again. When i tried to edit my loadout i saw that faze camo dissapeared. I can t find either watch , two operator skins, sticker, spray, emblem or calling card, what happend to them?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JetskjiOnTwitch DASHY slaps NEW ATL FAZE Squad! Call of Duty Media 0
VelocityxApe #FaZe5 Next FaZe recruit must watch! Call of Duty Media 0
GhostlyAce FAZE GHOSTLY? SNIPING IS EASY!? Call of Duty Media 0
S AW Sniper/ FaZe playlist & No more EXO!! :D w/ commentary Call of Duty Media 0
Chazz459 PSN Ps3 FaZe clan recruiting(F45T) Clan Chat 1
TRCornishboy I applied for FaZe Clan Chat 0
B Clutch faze gaming now recruiting! Clan Recruitment 0
Yankee_LT Free Bundle?? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
C MW2 ghost bundle Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
zMrLegacyz BRAND *NEW* ETERNAL SAMURAI BUNDLE, FIRST EVER DUEL WIELD SWORDS in MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
Wiseowl Free bundle tier pass? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
M Store bundle disappeared !! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
C Is PS4 Bundle available on PC ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
S Maxim "Minotaur" Bale Bundle Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
R Operator bundle Q? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
JamesGames Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle General Call of Duty 4
CODForums Advanced Warfare Special Edition Xbox One bundle video Call of Duty Media 0
Thrix Humble Jumbo Bundle - 120$ worth of games for 4$ Video Games 4
J Best Gaming Bundle Around? Video Games 0
M COD WarZone: WarZone battle option dissapeared Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3