• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Female Gamers’ Perceptions of their Mental Health influenced by the Online Gaming Space (+18) Research Survey

Hello Everyone,

My name is Andrea. I am conducting research as a part of my Master’s thesis at the University of Lethbridge. I seek to explore female gamers’ experiences as they are interacting with other players and playing multiplayer online games.

I am seeking individuals who identify as female who also play online multiplayer games.

The survey takes approximately 15-20 minutes. I would like to capture thoughts and perspectives on the player interactions that female gamers may be experiencing in game. Your responses to the questions in the Qualtrics survey will be kept confidential. There are no personal identifier questions.

There is no compensation for participating in this study. However, your participation will lead to valuable research information that can help inform and shape the online community. If you are willing to participate please click on the link. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

https://uleth.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4HhJC8P2nDrG3QO

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
HLZBBZ PSN Female gamers +18 Clan Recruitment 0
S PSN Looking For Female Gamers To Start A Clan. Clan Chat 1
D Multi Dom clan recruting female gamers Clan Recruitment 0
ItsMyKitchen PSN Female looking for team for Warzone & Vanguard Clan Recruitment 6
J Multi Looking for female for my regiment Clan Chat 0
Delta106low Multi Looking to join a female clan :) Clan Recruitment 4
P Multi Female looking for clan Clan Recruitment 6
ItsMyKitchen PSN Female looking for warzone clan Clan Recruitment 5
S Mobile Solar Esports Comp Female BR Recruitment Clan Recruitment 1
G Multi Looking for All Female Squad Clan Chat 0
I PSN Female players wanted!! Clan Recruitment 2
N PSN The Supremacy PS4 clan 70+ members male&female Clan Chat 0
N PSN The Supremacy PS4 clan 70+ members male&female Clan Recruitment 0
T Do you prefer male or female? General Call of Duty 3
C Female Soldiers General Call of Duty 1
L Xbox Live Xb1 Female Gamer Looking for Clan Clan Recruitment 4
B ALL FEMALE CLAN Clan Chat 0
M female zombies player in ohio? General Call of Duty 2
G Xbox Live Female Clan Clan Recruitment 0
N PSN [FMV] ALL FEMALE CLAN! Looking for new recruits! Clan Recruitment 0
ERMAHGERDkitty PC Red Shoe Rebels (All Female Clan) Now Recruiting! Clan Recruitment 0
xPINKBOMBSHELLx Xbox Live Looking For a Female Clan Clan Chat 15
Derri Female character named “Ilona” part of Advanced Warfare’s campaign revealed General Call of Duty 2
JusZenTFN Bloodborne Will Let You Play a Female; Customization Similar to Demon’s Souls Video Games 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Gamers The Lounge 0
R Multi Come join us! The Legion of Demonic Gamers Clan Recruitment 0
D PC Looking for chill/Non toxic gamers Clan Recruitment 1
DarrowLykos PC The Howlers : Looking for laid-back gamers who play Cold War. Clan Chat 6
C Multi Looking for gamers of all experience for our clan! Clan Recruitment 1
S Multi Maverick gaming looking for more gamers Clan Chat 0
O Multi [HOG] House Of Gamers. Recruiting 17+ PC/Console. Discord is a must tho. Clan Recruitment 0
JetskjiOnTwitch How To Make Consistent Content FOR GAMERS! Call of Duty Media 0
McMurphy Multi Gunslingers - The Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Clan for Older Gamers. Clan Recruitment 1
M Multi coalition of gamers Clan Recruitment 0
M Multi coalition of gamers Clan Chat 0
C Multi CLAN NAME TBD - NA WEST *COMPETITIVE GAMERS WANTED* Clan Recruitment 2
Morbid PC ATG ALL Together Gamers is Recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
CidAtheart Multi Noble Gamers United Clan/Competitive team Clan Recruitment 0
C Multi Win Battlepass for a year - Calling all 420 gamers. Clan Chat 0
NinjasDynasty Multi Wasted Prodigy Gamers Clan Recruitment 10
G Multi Gamers Elite Clan Recruitment 1
M Multi Looking for new members. We are are not a skill based group. We also consider ourself a community of gamers not a clan. Clan Recruitment 0
H Multi Cortex is looking for casual and competitive gamers Clan Recruitment 2
IGO_MRCHAVEZz77775 Multi :IGO: International gamers organization Clan Recruitment 4
Y Warzone Its posible dont put together pc gamers and cosoles gamers..i am wondering who had that fatastic idea.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
T Multi DKG looking for gamers to recruit Clan Recruitment 0
M Multi Girl gamers? Clan Chat 0
ImossyoakI Multi Looking for Mature Gamers Clan Chat 0
ImossyoakI Multi Axon Gaming lookin for mature gamers Clan Recruitment 0
BabyDollReaper Xbox Live Hey You! Ya You! We are looking for leaders and chill gamers! Clan Chat 0