• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Female looking for clan

PeachLlama

Recruit
Hi, I am looking to join a clan, I'm 28, I have discord and mic. I am more of a casual player as I'm not the greatest at the game. I have warzone on pc and xbox. I'm just looking to have fun with like minded people. I have been playing COD for years.

UKGaZzA

Recruit
Hi, I am looking to join a clan, I'm 28, I have discord and mic. I am more of a casual player as I'm not the greatest at the game. I have warzone on pc and xbox. I'm just looking to have fun with like minded people. I have been playing COD for years.
FMJ UK Multi Gaming Community is a gaming group that accepts cross platform gamers including PC, Xbox & PS5 players. We are a friendly bunch looking for any skill level all are welcome. Currently we are playing Call Of Duty all series but we also play many more games due to popularity. FMJ UK is a place where people can come and enjoy your gaming experience with a great group of people playing casual and competitive if we choose. Come join us today we would love to have you as part of the FMJ family hope to hear from you soon.

What we offer
Great group to enjoy your gaming experience.
We are a relatively new group.
A place for every member to make the community there home.
Give you the opportunity to voice your ideas.
All members receive a free FMJ Avatar.
Help and support with all members needs.

What we are looking for:
Friendly and easy going people.
Any skill level.
Must be 16+
Have a working mic and headset.
Be a regular player.
We accept cross platform including PC, Xbox & PS5

My Xbox gamer tag FMJ UKGaZzA

Discord https://discord.gg/WvdtJNCt
Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/449093883177328

ItsMissBee

Recruit
PHOENIX:

Hey,
Come have a look at Rapture Gaming Community. We are a 17+ gaming community. We have many games, but Phoenix battalion main COD, EFT and Overwatch. Our players are Xbox and PC.
Our members are on varying time zones so there is always someone to game with. We hold multiple game nights a week and welcome all players no matter the skill level.
We're always up for a good time and a few drinks together!
Here's the discord link, come hang out and see what you think https://discord.gg/rapturegaming

Tempress

Recruit

Tempress

Recruit​

Our goal is to create an environment where players of all skill levels come together to share a common love of gaming, technology, and internet culture. For the past five years we have been providing quality community content to our members. We invite you to join us in forging the greatest gaming community of the modern era. Whether it is joining our regularly scheduled play sessions, supporting our community streamers, producing artwork or helping lead our community, there are so many ways to get involved.

We are looking for players of any skill level who have Cold War and play any game modes. We will be hosting events to get everyone together and meet new people as well.

Other games we offer: BF4, Sea of Theives, Star Citizen, Chivalry 2, and much more
Games looking forward to: COD 2021, BF2042, New World, Myth of Empires
Requirements
  • 18+
  • Working headset and mic
  • Active in Discord
Come join the LEGACY!
Friend me on Discord to get set up: Tempress#2176

PeachLlama

Recruit
PHOENIX:

Hey,
Come have a look at Rapture Gaming Community. We are a 17+ gaming community. We have many games, but Phoenix battalion main COD, EFT and Overwatch. Our players are Xbox and PC.
Our members are on varying time zones so there is always someone to game with. We hold multiple game nights a week and welcome all players no matter the skill level.
We're always up for a good time and a few drinks together!
Here's the discord link, come hang out and see what you think https://discord.gg/rapturegaming
I used to be part of your clan but I became super inactive and when I switched phones I couldn't sign back in to tapatalk. Is it fine if I rejoin?

Delta106low

Recruit
Hi I am also looking for female friends to play with. My ID is Delta106low if you wanna add me
:)