• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Female looking for team for Warzone & Vanguard

ItsMyKitchen

Recruit
Hi.

I am 27 from Northern Ireland. I prefer to play with people of similar age.

Been playing COD for many years.

Psn Itsmykitchen_

Send me a friend request :)

P.s I have a girlfriend so absolutely pointless to start hiting/ flirting with me.

Hi.

I am 27 from Northern Ireland. I prefer to play with people of similar age.

Been playing COD for many years.

Psn Itsmykitchen_

Send me a friend request :)

P.s I have a girlfriend so absolutely pointless to start hiting/ flirting with me.
Tactical Gaming is still recruiting and I think you’d be a great fit!

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 20 squads, ranging from 5-10 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, Zoor Warzone and casual/competitive.
We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. One bonus is we have several female gamers so you’d fit right in! Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or add me on Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you’d like to jump right in, please join the site and get registered. https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/69174/

Wolf

Recruit
Hi. My name is Wolf and I am recruiting for TWD Clan. We are a military style based cod clan. We are currently building out our warzone section and would love new members. If interested join our discord at https://discord.gg/FfWb8YPU we would love to have you. You can also add me on discord at uh_wolf#9598 and I can give u more information about how we do things.

ItsMissBee

Recruit
Hey,

Come have a look at Rapture Gaming Community. We are a 17+ gaming community. We have many games, but Phoenix battalion main COD, SplitGate and Overwatch. Our players are Xbox and PC.
Our members are on varying time zones so there is always someone to game with. We hold multiple game nights a week, and welcome all players no matter the skill level.
We're always up for a good time and a few drinks together!
Also - I'm from Wales, and never fail to find someone to game with, with over 1500 in our discord server
Here's the discord link, come hang out and see what you think https://discord.gg/rapturegaming

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Multi Looking for female for my regiment Clan Chat 0
Delta106low Multi Looking to join a female clan :) Clan Recruitment 3
P Multi Female looking for clan Clan Recruitment 6
ItsMyKitchen PSN Female looking for warzone clan Clan Recruitment 5
G Multi Looking for All Female Squad Clan Chat 0
L Xbox Live Xb1 Female Gamer Looking for Clan Clan Recruitment 4
S PSN Looking For Female Gamers To Start A Clan. Clan Chat 1
N PSN [FMV] ALL FEMALE CLAN! Looking for new recruits! Clan Recruitment 0
xPINKBOMBSHELLx Xbox Live Looking For a Female Clan Clan Chat 15
S Mobile Solar Esports Comp Female BR Recruitment Clan Recruitment 1
HLZBBZ PSN Female gamers +18 Clan Recruitment 0
I PSN Female players wanted!! Clan Recruitment 2
N PSN The Supremacy PS4 clan 70+ members male&female Clan Chat 0
N PSN The Supremacy PS4 clan 70+ members male&female Clan Recruitment 0
T Do you prefer male or female? General Call of Duty 3
C Female Soldiers General Call of Duty 1
B ALL FEMALE CLAN Clan Chat 0
M female zombies player in ohio? General Call of Duty 2
G Xbox Live Female Clan Clan Recruitment 0
ERMAHGERDkitty PC Red Shoe Rebels (All Female Clan) Now Recruiting! Clan Recruitment 0
Derri Female character named “Ilona” part of Advanced Warfare’s campaign revealed General Call of Duty 2
JusZenTFN Bloodborne Will Let You Play a Female; Customization Similar to Demon’s Souls Video Games 0
D Multi Dom clan recruting female gamers Clan Recruitment 0
S From UK and looking for a clan Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
T Multi Looking for a team... Clan Recruitment 1
L Multi Returning Player looking for a serious team Clan Recruitment 3
C Xbox Live Looking for Xbox Friends/Players for CoD Clan Recruitment 3
B Multi Looking for a uk based clan Clan Chat 2
Allenthe101 Xbox Live Old School Gamer looking for an old school team Clan Recruitment 3
G Xbox Live Looking for warzone players Clan Chat 1
PeterPan1 PSN Looking for a team of comrades Clan Recruitment 6
T Multi Looking for a clan that is run well and are a close group Clan Chat 3
C PC [PC] looking for a group for casual shooting on cold war (Asian region) Clan Recruitment 0
Danielle1 Multi Looking for a friendly clan for coldwar Clan Recruitment 6
H Multi Looking for a friendly Clan for warzone Clan Recruitment 4
A PSN Looking for players to complete all Zombie trophies on PS5 Clan Chat 0
B Xbox Live Looking for a fourth to play league Clan Chat 0
C PSN Looking for players to play Fireteam - Never played it before Clan Chat 0
TIBERIUXX Multi Looking for an active Call of Duty Clan for warzone and multiplayer Clan Recruitment 3
C PSN Casual player looking to join a team or group of like minded people Clan Recruitment 3
Misery Multi Looking Clan Recruitment 2
K PSN Cold War 2.10 kd HC PS4 player looking for clan Clan Recruitment 1
G Xbox Live I’m looking for a clan! Clan Recruitment 7
S Multi Looking for people to play Special Operations Clan Chat 0
X Multi Easter Egg team up looking for someone to consistently play with. Live on west coast of the US Clan Chat 0
U Multi looking for people to play cold war zombies. Clan Recruitment 0
C PSN Looking for PSN players to join. Clan Chat 0
D Xbox Live Looking for Outbreak Clan Clan Recruitment 1
MasterSamurai PSN BROKEN DIVINITY LOOKING FOR RECRUITS COMPETETIVE/CASUAL SND PLAYERS Clan Recruitment 0
G PSN SKILLED PLAYER LOOKING FOR A CLAN TO JOIN! I AM ONLY ON PSN & LOVE TO PLAY MODERN WARFARE! COMPETITIVE/CASUAL Clan Recruitment 3