• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Final Kill vs Play of the Game (Best Play)

Would you rather see the “Final Kill” or the “Play of the Game” in postgame video?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we all agree that seeing the “Final Kill” at the end of every match is completely whack and inferior in every way to “Play of the Game”? It boggles the mind as to why they decided to go in that direction with MW2. Like I don’t get it, were they trying to hold onto some sort of misguided nostalgia when they decided around the board room to not only waste our time endgame with a pointless video….but to do away with the one cool thing about being on top of the leaderboard, still losing with a garbage team, and getting that 10 seconds of redemption while everyone watches you scrape them off your boot. Regardless I’m still curious if there are any supporters out there of the “Final Kill” and what their reasoning is behind said choice. Maybe there is something I’m missing…..I doubt it though.

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
Can we all agree that seeing the “Final Kill” at the end of every match is completely whack and inferior in every way to “Play of the Game”? It boggles the mind as to why they decided to go in that direction with MW2. Like I don’t get it, were they trying to hold onto some sort of misguided nostalgia when they decided around the board room to not only waste our time endgame with a pointless video….but to do away with the one cool thing about being on top of the leaderboard, still losing with a garbage team, and getting that 10 seconds of redemption while everyone watches you scrape them off your boot. Regardless I’m still curious if there are any supporters out there of the “Final Kill” and what their reasoning is behind said choice. Maybe there is something I’m missing…..I doubt it though.
I disagree because I have been in some tight games at the end of TDM where that final kill shot is/are pretty cool. I do agree though on a massive blow out they are really nothing to behold unless of course its someone catching that dumb ass Halo jumping jerk.

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
I dont need either one to be honest. Just show me a good end of round stat sheet and I am good to go.

OK yeah on 2nd thought I like this idea. Post up the stats and roll me into another game... give me 30 seconds so I can change one of my loadouts if I need to

Like CODForums!

Advertisements