• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Find Me the Best Weapons and Maps!

SR71BETA

Recruit
I'm more into Zombies than hunting players so in COLD WAR Zombies on Outbreak things are getting boring again, apart from Players asking to Exfil that hurts me on the first Round, who quits early kids? They had to make a very good excuse to leave the game. Anyways since that last update new weapons and skins for vehicles came in but then during some grinding or killing zombies in Season 3 the game got less exciting. What was fun was being a Turret Gunner on a Cargo Trucks and Buggies sure things were very interesting for xp points but still no one rarely uses vehicles for traveling. But I do the Turret is the most supportive weapon in Outbreak against all odds even in increased rounds where the zombies and bosses are tougher to kill. We gonna need more firepower not by using upgraded weapons by Pack'a'Punch or Tier Damage something more tough on Wheels. I brought Antonov Operator and the Skin for the T-32 tank was incredible but again it's no good slapping skink on vehicles that aren't used in Zombies. I must ask Activision to grant my request of the following:-

1. Add T-32 Tanks on Zombies at Round 5, Hind Gunship Round 10 (if anyone can reach that far)
2. MG-3 LMG, M3 SMG, Dragonov Sniper Rifle, EM2 Assault/Tactical Rifle, FN FAL Tactical Rifle, G3 Tactical/Assault/Sniper Rifle, WA 2000 Sniper Rifle, SIG P220 Pistol, LAW 80 Launcher.

3. Increase sizes of Outbreak Maps - Due to seeing some structures in the background that people say soon to come but again I like to see the maps on Outbreak increase the boundaries with new objective locations makes the game more challenging. Who says that big maps such as Golova, Alpine, Sanatorium, Ruka and Duga makes a player bored when you have places to explore and find secrets.

4. An Outbreak Map of Chernobyl - Something that the players wanted to see again before the incident and the aftermath of the Rector 4 nuclear disaster April 4th 1986 (Cold War Era) a perfect place outside the reactor like in the ruins from COD4. In the Forrest, Disused Radar Station, Vehicle Graveyard and the Fairground would be the ideal places for Zombies on a larger Outbreak map. I know you all don't agree but if this happened for Black ops Cold War Zombies this will be the greatest Cold War Game known to excist.

So there you have it at least some of those weapons can be installed into the game both for Multiplayer and Zombies just don't make the game less or it will become boring. I know due to lockdowns and the covid pandemic things will take time and hope for something special to happen in Season 4 and 5 on Zombies.

Please leave friendly comments no hate!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Multi Best places to find LFG groups to boost your game ? Clan Chat 8
F Cannot find game after Reloaded update Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
PeterPan1 Bo1 Ps3 - suddenly can't find anymore lobbies General Call of Duty 1
L cant find cold war games Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
A Impossible to find a Match Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
Strilan.tv Multi Trying to find people to play with. (Small Unit Tactics) Clan Chat 0
S Multi Trying to find new people to play with Clan Recruitment 1
W Can't find a match Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
F Weird crashing that I cant seem to find online. Help?!? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
B Can't find a match Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Help me Identify this Weapon I cant find it any where. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
N Multi Trying to find clan Clan Recruitment 2
Carlos How did you find BlackOps4Forum? Completed Suggestions 0
D Section for people to find other to team up with Completed Suggestions 0
C When you find out Fortnite predicted BO4 before it was announced General Call of Duty 1
A Only True Call of Duty Fans Will Find Funny | COD Meme Compilation Call of Duty Media 0
E nead to find someone please. help Clan Chat 0
Oophilly215oO 4 WILD Hiding Spots No One Would Ever Find You In Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos How did you find BlackOps3Forum? Completed Suggestions 12
samb222 Which tactics do you find the most effective? General Call of Duty 8
PresidentPajamaPants PSN Looking to start or find a sniper clan! Anyone who has one or wants to create one message or comment Clan Recruitment 0
C PSN NEW FIND!!! ON DER RIESE THERE IS POSTER That SAYS DR.K BLOMI ILL POST VID AND THEROY BELOW! General Call of Duty 2
A Multi If you want to win and make money off of being in a clan then find out how Clan Recruitment 1
Carlos How did you find CODForums.com? The Lobby 75
JetskjiOnTwitch THE NEW BEST PERK TO USE IN WARZONE! Call of Duty Media 0
M WATCH THE BEST COD GAMEPLAYS Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Best (Cheapest) NVidia Card For 4K HTPC The Lounge 0
[SN8KI] OldKrow Best game mode Payload Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
R Who is the best CoD character General Call of Duty 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
COD_Channel XM4 THE BEST... NO RECOIL 100% Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Keyboard Demon Or Whoever... Best RTX Video Card For The $$$??? The Lounge 17
COD_Channel The Best Amax ... No recoil Call of Duty Media 0
B Best xp/max tier glitch!!!! Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Hardware Gurus... Best Setting For NVIDA GTX970 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
M Best Settings To Improve FPS Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Karmiangod Best 4k gaming monitor The Lounge 0
M What's the best map? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
JetskjiOnTwitch BEST FFAR LOADOUT MAX DAMAGE! 24 KILL SOLO WARZONE WIN Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch BEST Loadout for WARZONE SEASON 6! Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme Streetsweeper VS R9 Dragon Breath: Best Streetsweeper Class VS Best R9 Class in Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch Top 5 BEST ASSAULT RIFLES in WARZONE! Call of Duty Media 0
M Cold War XP LOBBY - Unlimited XP! Camo Lobby (Dark Aether) Best Prices! General Call of Duty 1
K Best streamer warzone twitch Call of Duty Media 0
T Best class setup cold war Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
A Best ghillie suit in warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M Best aim settings for kilo 141 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
JetskjiOnTwitch Best Aim RESPONSE CRUVE Type? EXPLAINED! Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch Why The BLUE DOT is THE BEST OPTIC in the GAME! Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme BEST STRATEGY TO WIN IN ZOMBIE ROYALE. Call of Duty Media 0