• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

FIRST Pacific C-4/Chopper Kill!!!

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
It takes a bit o' doing.. I have to hit the chopper with a missile and damage it.. Then plant the C-4 and hope some poor schmuck wants to take this smokin' damaged shell of a chopper for a spin..

Oh look.. One schmuck incoming.. :D

View: https://youtu.be/ImrWB31io4M

It's not ideal and will likely cut into my kill count... But hay... it's a start.. :D

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Yea, I was REALLY bummed when the nerf'ed the C4/BBs/STINGER weapons to give Chopper pilots a better chance..

This was a boost to my enthusiasm.. :D

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I have refined the technique...

A few bursts of automatic fire to damage the chopper.. Then toss in the C4 and hope someone takes the bait.. :D

Looks like any bit of damage will cause the C4 to detonate the entire chopper..

And the NICE thing about PACIFIC is that, as soon as the chopper is destroyed, a new one is created within a few seconds.. In VERDANSK, it could take as long as 10 mins for a replacement chopper to re-spawn...

So, when Activision hands you lemons... Damage them first then blow them up.. :D

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Important Safety Tip...

Damage the chopper with gunfire *BEFORE* you toss in the C-4...

If you don't...

"It would be bad.."
-Egon, GHOSTBUSTERS

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R PS5 Warzone pacific keeps crashing. Call of Duty: WarZone 0
S War zone pacific Call of Duty: WarZone 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Follow Up On Pacific Call of Duty: WarZone 10
GeneralHiggs Call of Duty Warzone Pacific Update Green Menu Flicker Call of Duty: WarZone 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Some Disappointing Factors In PACIFIC Call of Duty: WarZone 4
AntiCheatAgent94 Further Musings On Pacific.... Call of Duty: WarZone 6
U WarZone Pacific Slow & Freezes on Xbox One X at 120 fps Call of Duty: WarZone 0
D Warzone Pacific and PC crashes Call of Duty: WarZone 5
D Anti Cheat appears MIA in Pacific Call of Duty: WarZone 4
AntiCheatAgent94 PACIFIC Has Bunkers!!! Call of Duty: WarZone 0
C Pacific still down Call of Duty: WarZone 2
AntiCheatAgent94 First Thoughts PACIFIC Call of Duty: WarZone 13
W Bugs Post-WZ Pacific Launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
CODForums Introducing Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific Call of Duty News 6
AntiCheatAgent94 So... Pacific eh??? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone Caldera Pacific Map Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
E Medic: Pacific War Video Games 5
I PSN Looking for west coast / Pacific Northwest squad Clan Recruitment 5
AntiCheatAgent94 Chopper Team Kill Montage Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 A Different Kind Of Chopper Kill Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 RACE TO THE CHOPPER!!!! Kids... Do NOT Try This At Home... Call of Duty Media 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Weird Experience.. Calling In A Funds Chopper Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
E Don't use a chopper gunner to kill Megaton in zombies. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
pumpknot My fastest chopper gunner in cyber attack ever! Call of Duty Media 1
S jumping into chopper from the ship General Call of Duty 0
Tthizzle88 Unfortunate Chopper Fail Call of Duty Media 0
O Call of Duty Warzone: 16 KILL SOLO GAMEPLAY! Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch ROTATE LIKE A PRO! 21 KILL SOLO WARZONE WIN Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Best Double Kill Call of Duty Media 1
AntiCheatAgent94 PC An Hour Or So To Kill... Clan Chat 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Triple Kill :D Suck It Teams!!! Call of Duty Media 1
JetskjiOnTwitch HOW TO KILL CAMPERS!SOLO WARZONE HIGH KILL GAMEPLAY! Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 [CoD] I’ll Kill You That Way (HD) Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 “I’ll Kill You That Way” Haunting of Verdansk (Short) Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 I’ll kill you that way (WarZone) Haunting (Tribute) Call of Duty Media 0
J Performing execution in the gas? Last / winning kill? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B CHEATERS KILL WZ Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
I Multi Snipers Only clan ~One Shot Kill~ lookin for people! Clan Recruitment 0
D Kill cam inaccuracies Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 23
AntiCheatAgent94 All Get Credit For Kill Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
BLAAZED Multi Looking for people to help me/each other with the double kill camos on rocket launchers on COD CW MP Clan Chat 0
JetskjiOnTwitch 22 KILL SOLO WARZONE BATTLE ROYALE WIN!! (Cod Warzone Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch BEST FFAR LOADOUT MAX DAMAGE! 24 KILL SOLO WARZONE WIN Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch 24 KILL SOLO WIN in Warzone! High Kill Gameplay Call of Duty Media 1
M 15x Kill Streak Nuketown Kick Ass Christmas Special Call of Duty Media 0
A Multi WZ Kill Race Tournament Clan Chat 0
JetskjiOnTwitch 23 Kill SOLO Warzone WIN! Tips And Tricks Inside Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch High Kill Solos! 21 BOMB! Tips, Tricks and Death Chats Call of Duty Media 0
B Hit point to kill vs down . i am trying to figure out how many hit points does ot take to down an opponent and then kill that downed opposed Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
kMOB 4 Kill Team Wipe Call of Duty Media 0