• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

FIRST PLACE WITH JUGGERNAUT!!!

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Only the 2nd time I got first place but the first time I got a Juggernaut!!! :D

It was helluva long video and kinda boring until I got set upon by a scumbag cowardly pu$$y team who can't handle 1 v 1.... :D

But props to the team.. They done did good against the Juggernaut.. Excellent hit and run tactics...

But in the end, I prevailed and took home the gold!!! :D

View: https://youtu.be/_XuoOp4Rq58

I was going to post the whole video from the time I got the Juggernaut.. But it was mostly boring, me running around like the Stay Pufft Marshmallow man..

It was only when I started getting attacked that the video gets good..

Tactical note... In the beginning of the video, you can see me heading towards one of the hatches that take you to other parts of the map... In hindsight, I probably should have continued that course of action.. At the very least just stayed down in the bunker where the team would have had to face me without any cover..

But it was fun... :D

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AntiCheatAgent94 First 1st Place In Pacific!! :D Call of Duty Media 5
G Multi Maybe not the right place, but... Clan Chat 4
M Dead Silence has no place in a BR, of any sort Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A Semtex all over the place Call of Duty Media 1
V Is this the right place to share that I’m a new MW streamer...? Call of Duty Media 2
Gingerbread Multi Second Horizon Gaming || 18+ Gaming Community || Chill place to game with friends! Clan Recruitment 0
SVT_Gaming Multi Looking for a clan? SVT Gaming is the right place Clan Recruitment 9
S which fast food place is better? The Lounge 9
BD Blues Xbox Live The Bad Divide is Recruiting We're not like any other place! I promise! Clan Recruitment 2
harpazo22 One place in the world The Lounge 1
eGsistance BO3 beta set to take place 1-2 months General Call of Duty 1
E leaderboard place General Call of Duty 3
K Xbox Live SDc if you're looking for a place to call "home" Clan Recruitment 0
E Origins Easter Egg Step 1 "Opening the Crazy Place Portal" Call of Duty Media 0
MPMutt Multi TEAM MP - The Mamas and Papas Clan - A place for parent gamers Clan Recruitment 1
B Multi Mw3 2v2 Tournament- 200$ 1st place prize Clan Chat 0
Carlos Spam Contigencies in place. CoDForums Announcements 1
Carlos COD: Black Ops Orientation Evaluation taking place General Call of Duty 0
B Killstreaks Disappear once utilized (Juggernaut, Attack Helicopter, etc). Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
RavenOne#8540 Shipment Hardcore (Hardpoint) VTOL, White Phosphorus, Juggernaut. Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Juggernaut 27-0 Call of Duty Media 1
GoodGorilla Stopping power VS Juggernaut General Call of Duty 9
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Take a Stab!) Ep. 8 Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Cow Boy Up!) Ep. 7 Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (I.M.S.) Ep. 6 Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Package Crush) Ep. 4 Part 1 Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Ep. 3 Part 2) Riot Shields Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Ep. 3 Part 1) Riot Shields Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Ep. 2 Part 1) Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#K a Juggernaut pt. 2 Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#K a Juggernaut Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja (Juggernaut Down)The Best Daily Throwing Knife (Season 1 Ep.15) Call of Duty Media 1