• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

First thing you will do when you get MW2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gam3r

Recruit
What will be the first thing you do on MW2 when you have installed it etc?

I'll most probably go straight into the story mode and start playing. I feel multiplayer comes afterwards, i.e. after the gamer has a brief idea about the ideology of the game and the various weapons involved.

What about you guys?

Angels of Death

JBenn911

Recruit
Most likely, I'll do the same as you.. I had some extra vacation time, so I took the day of and day after release off.. LOL !! Play some story mode, just to get a feel and see what characters have returned, and then hop on the MP!! Going to be BRUTAL on multiplayer..The server load is going to be unreal !!!!!!!!!

Jason

Recruit
Most of the guys i live with love Call of Duty as well so chances are we'll all be heading for some offline multiplayer. Once i get the game to myself i'll start with the single player.

I'll be busy making sure we've got a MW2 PC server up and running as well :)

bowski477

Recruit
I always play the story mode first to get a good feel of the game before getting into the multiplayer. Not to mention getting those achievements :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A The only thing more awesome than losing in the late game to a hacker is... Call of Duty: WarZone 3
K The worst thing about Modern Warfare. Join in Progress. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 13
Empire What's the last thing you ate? The Lounge 1
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
C The thing that needs to happen for the release. General Call of Duty 1
M The last thing you purchased... The Lounge 11
Soulwatcher PC I dont get the whole crouch thing! General Call of Duty 0
D The thing about Black Ops 3 ---TILT--- Call of Duty Media 0
B One thing I noticed.... General Call of Duty 1
SpeedyBullet Just doing everyday thing, beating Ali-A.... Call of Duty Media 0
Peaceful Panda Black Ops 3 - Why DLC Is A Good Thing (Eclipse DLC) Call of Duty Media 0
Atlas of Karma Double XP is the worst thing for older Call of Duty's General Call of Duty 2
dejongkimberlee Favorite and Least Favorite Thing About Black Ops 2 General Call of Duty 8
CrispyEggos One New Thing In MW4 General Call of Duty 16
T Bo2 - Comm.The Most Painful Thing That Ever Happened To Me Call of Duty Media 0
MidnightEagle11 A wierd thing about black ops General Call of Duty 1
A [MW2] [BO1] [PS3] All of my ranks on old COD games have been reset!! Help!! General Call of Duty 1
M WTH is Activision doing? Their forums are down and MW2 remaster? General Call of Duty 6
S BX Time in S.S.D.D Method -MW2 remaster Call of Duty Media 0
Phinkss PC Long Time OG MW/MW2 Vet Looking for a clan - HC Modes Clan Recruitment 0
T MW2-Now Backwards Compatible! General Call of Duty 0
B MW2 Remastered won't have multiplayer? General Call of Duty 6
T MW2 In-Depth Review General Call of Duty 0
T Family Guy-MW2 Scene Call of Duty Media 0
UnKn FuZZeyy Xbox Live MW2 And BO2 Cod Clan players wanted trickshoting Clan Recruitment 1
AmazingGaming Call of Duty MW2 Spec Ops - Racing 3 Star Call of Duty Media 0
ThatCristianGuy Xbox Live Selling Stimulus Pakage DLC for MW2 (Xbox 360) General Call of Duty 0
C PC new mw2 pc clan Clan Chat 0
S PSN Looking for a clan (bo2, mw2, mw3) Clan Chat 1
Mwoakilloa MW2 Next Gen Remaster Petition General Call of Duty 10
GooseAlwaysDies MW2 REMAKE?! - BEST COD EVER?! Call of Duty Media 0
gh0st233 This or MW2? Which do you like more? General Call of Duty 7
Tthizzle88 32. Story Time | Physical Contact w/ Work Customer (MW2 Modded Lobby) Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos IGN's Leaked Image is from MW2 General Call of Duty 0
Carlos New Personalization Packs include Soap from MW2 and MW3 General Call of Duty 0
O {X360} MW2 Online Multiplayer Modded Lobbies {OPEN} General Call of Duty 1
N MW2 OPEN TRICKSHOTTING LOBBY OPTIC ATIVA!! PVT MATCH General Call of Duty 0
P Xbox Live PoZe Clan recruiting! MW2/MW3/BO2 Trickshot & Quickscope Clan Recruitment 4
Carlos IW Copy Pasted MW2's Ending for Ghosts Opening General Call of Duty 0
T Mw2 Problems I need help General Call of Duty 0
L Xbox Live MW2 Clan Recruiting (ALL WELCOME!) Clan Recruitment 0
S New MW2 YouTuber Call of Duty Media 0
NasAssassin Controversy surrounding MW2. General Call of Duty 24
U MW2 Challenge Lobby, Xbox 360 General Call of Duty 0
warvet56 MW2 daily nuke gameplay's Call of Duty Media 0
J MW2 Dummy Lobby!!! General Call of Duty 0
A MW2 Trickshotters needed! Clan Chat 0
D Sick MW2 Stream Call of Duty Media 0
T Xbox Live MW2 Clan Clan Chat 2
C New Terminal Glitch! (Works both on MW3/MW2) Call of Duty Media 1