• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

"Fission" Mission

Grim

Prestige
Anyone else have really bad luck with this mission? Twice now I've had to restart because of it glitching, not allowing me to progress.

Grim

Prestige
Haven't even play campaign yet. Gonna wait on that.

Hope it doesn't do me that way.
Yeah I'm just going back and forth. I try to get at least a mission or two done in the morning and then I just play multiplayer for the rest of the day.

Grim

Prestige
I completed it as well without issue. What console are you playing the game on?
I'm playing on the Xbox One. It just wouldn't let me progress. The part with the door that you and your team break into as you approach it just doesn't happen, they all line up outside the door and just stand there.

BigPete7978

Recruit
I'm playing on the Xbox One. It just wouldn't let me progress. The part with the door that you and your team break into as you approach it just doesn't happen, they all line up outside the door and just stand there.
Hmmm. Well I remember that part. I thought for a second it was glitches for me. Then it progressed in the game. I'm on Xbox One as well.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements