• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Fix The Missing Nato Skin Please

Yankee_LT

Recruit
With all these damn updates, one would think they would fix the "ghost" Nato skin that does not exist. So what seems to be the issue here, devs?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F How do i fix my name problem Call of Duty: WarZone 0
C Fix cheaters problem! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D When are you gonna fix this sh!t??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
N How to fix dev error 6068? Help. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
V COD NEEDS TO FIX THERE SHIZ LIKE NOW Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M How do I fix DEV ERROR 5573 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
J Call of Duty 1 -- cannot see end video, audio only - any fix General Call of Duty 3
Tigerfurlife Playing cod, Crossplay disabled, How to fix pc’s from invading rooms? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 15
D for the love of God fix the chat already. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Forged Rebel How to Fix: Fatal Error 3107840166 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
C Alot to fix Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
S Game not working and lagging on high end pc, how to fix? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D FIX THE RECENT PLAYER LIST!!!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
D FIX THE SOUND! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
I Please fix the skull hammer blueprint dismemberment. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
W FIX THE GAME. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
B BR solo playlist - HOW TO FIX (fake patch notes) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
I Small fix for camping Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
Skunkopath How to FIX Cod Warzone CPU 100% - Crashing after 2 mins Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Help, Havin Dev Error Code 6070 and can not fix it Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Z you need to fix the game General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo How to fix the Advanced Warfare Xbox One install glitch General Call of Duty 4
D Any fix for PS3 gunbattle stutter? General Call of Duty 3
InfamousSlayer Best Method To Fix Lag Compensation Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN =DJ= Deathjunkies are looking for new recruits! Come get your fix... PS3 Clan Recruitment 0
F Cold War Zombies missing assets Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Modern Warfare Characters missing from BR after Black Ops purchase Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Cold War guns missing in warzone General Call of Duty 0
S CW Multiplayer modes missing (Vehicles) ? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
M Bought cod points gone missing Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Prop Hunt Missing Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Yankee_LT Missing Items Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Yankee_LT Missing Items?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
L Missing operator skins from store? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Icyheart still missing pumpkin punisher even after update. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
A Can't Play Missing DLC Packs Multiplayer Single Player etc etc Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
B Cannot play Campaign mode since update. Keep getting a missing dlc pack error Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
K Cranked mode gives advantage to teams missing players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
L Missing all hits after a few first ones? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
J PSN Missing headshots for challenges General Call of Duty 7
V Missing the 100+ in Black Ops 2 Dom Call of Duty Media 3
S care package missing General Call of Duty 3
Yankee_LT New NATO Skin? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2