• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

FIX THE RECENT PLAYER LIST!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargis49

Recruit
Sick and tired of not being able to join up with players I get along with because the player list only shows the last 41 players, not 100 plus I get should. Sometimes 61 but the glitch is back to 41 once you go past 41. No reason this doesn't work. It worked fine weeks ago.

Wiseowl

Recruit
Sick and tired of not being able to join up with players I get along with because the player list only shows the last 41 players, not 100 plus I get should. Sometimes 61 but the glitch is back to 41 once you go past 41. No reason this doesn't work. It worked fine weeks ago.
When l last played a couple of days ago my recent player list stopped working too. It showed players from 3 hours ago then 4 then 6!

Click there name on the team menu and click friend? PC that would be ESC button. Not sure about console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Yankee_LT Fix The Missing Nato Skin Please Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
F How do i fix my name problem Call of Duty: WarZone 0
C Fix cheaters problem! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D When are you gonna fix this sh!t??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
N How to fix dev error 6068? Help. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
V COD NEEDS TO FIX THERE SHIZ LIKE NOW Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M How do I fix DEV ERROR 5573 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
J Call of Duty 1 -- cannot see end video, audio only - any fix General Call of Duty 3
Tigerfurlife Playing cod, Crossplay disabled, How to fix pc’s from invading rooms? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 15
D for the love of God fix the chat already. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Forged Rebel How to Fix: Fatal Error 3107840166 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
C Alot to fix Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
S Game not working and lagging on high end pc, how to fix? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D FIX THE SOUND! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
I Please fix the skull hammer blueprint dismemberment. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
W FIX THE GAME. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
B BR solo playlist - HOW TO FIX (fake patch notes) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
I Small fix for camping Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
Skunkopath How to FIX Cod Warzone CPU 100% - Crashing after 2 mins Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Help, Havin Dev Error Code 6070 and can not fix it Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Z you need to fix the game General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo How to fix the Advanced Warfare Xbox One install glitch General Call of Duty 4
D Any fix for PS3 gunbattle stutter? General Call of Duty 3
InfamousSlayer Best Method To Fix Lag Compensation Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN =DJ= Deathjunkies are looking for new recruits! Come get your fix... PS3 Clan Recruitment 0
S Recent Update in Warzone messed up textures and shaders Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
B Recent Warzone xp issue Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
AntiCheatAgent94 I Have Noticed A Recent Trend With COD General Call of Duty 2
H FPS Drop since the most recent update Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 15
T What accounts for the recent hatred and attacks? General Call of Duty 5
Infinitewarhead Console player youtube channel Call of Duty Media 0
L Multi Returning Player looking for a serious team Clan Recruitment 3
C Video evidence of player cheating. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
J FaZe Jev-I SPECTATED SOLOS and EVERY player gave me anxiety Call of Duty Media 0
C PSN Casual player looking to join a team or group of like minded people Clan Recruitment 3
D My player taken over. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
K PSN Cold War 2.10 kd HC PS4 player looking for clan Clan Recruitment 1
G PSN SKILLED PLAYER LOOKING FOR A CLAN TO JOIN! I AM ONLY ON PSN & LOVE TO PLAY MODERN WARFARE! COMPETITIVE/CASUAL Clan Recruitment 3
GladiusPrime Multi New player LF Acitve Clan Clan Recruitment 2
M Multi Dedicated Cold war player looking for team/casual clan Clan Recruitment 6
T PC New player...not sure where to start Clan Recruitment 0
M PC Looking 4 player near Thailand for low latency games! Clan Recruitment 0
K Multi New player looking for clan Clan Recruitment 6
B Player Highlighted blue Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
rG ki77y Zombies player over here! The Lobby 2
Blitzkrieg-TXs Xbox Live Old School Cod Player in need of group Clan Chat 3
Jayjayhills87 PC New Player Clan Recruitment 4
S Xbox Live Player looking for Clan Clan Recruitment 2
P Xbox Live Looking to join a clan good player looking for solid teammates! Clan Chat 4
R PSN Ps4 mature player Clan Recruitment 1