• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Flashbang Chicken Elites recruiting!

CottonNinja

Recruit
Hi there!

My name is Cotton, Lady Cotton in most games but Cotton Ninja in cod. My bf and I started Flashbang about 6 months ago with a group of online friends and it has been flourishing since. We are a growing community in COD and most of us play modern warfare and cold war zombies. Not a big fan of cold war multi but if needed, I could pop in for a few games You'll see some of us in Warzone, streaming, or just chilling in search and destroy (all night). Most of us do prefer hardcore in most modes and you will find me personally in HC search every night! While I am not a streamer, I do make content and post clips for within the server. Here's one from a couple weeks ago when we hosted private matches:
View: https://youtu.be/XeERtgVYyWs

While we're still a pretty new community with about 30 people, we are looking to make new friends and now opening our doors to players with a similar mindset and who are looking for a steady cod group to play with. We are also in search for mods if you're interested in becoming a part of our team! Vc is required and recommended so we are looking for mainly PC players as we enjoy giving (and receiving) callouts. If you're shy about going on vc, that's not a problem at all! You can join our server and just listen in until you feel comfortable to join us. If you are on console, you're more than welcome to join but just keep in mind that we do use discord for updates and to group up and vc at all times. My bf and i are usually on late evenings between 9pm to 1am EST every night and usually get on any time of the day on weekends. We have 9 to 5 jobs and some of our members have children so we understand that irl comes first and you have your priorities and obligations. We don't require you to be active all the time but what we do require is that you join us at least every week whether it be the private matches, zombies, warzone and multi (come play hardcore search with us). What we don't want is lurking, being too toxic, and... lurking. Please don't lurk!!

We host private matches on Tuesday nights but are looking to expand for other days if people have more availability on the weekend for instance. We also play other games such as FF14, Red Dead online, and Destiny 2 and are looking to host something for those as well. For instance, we've been thinking about planning horror game nights playing Phasmo, Lunch Lady, etc., or just chilling in Among Us.

If any of this peaks your interest, you're more than welcome to join our server (will post link below) or pm me for questions and/or concerns. Welcome to Flashbang!! Oh and if you're curious about why we're called chickens, I just find chickens in COD so adorable and underappreciated lol. AND playing as a chicken in prop hunt always makes my day as seen here:
View: https://youtu.be/5oegCvRQY5g

Nice to meet you all and hope to play with you soon!

Link to server: https://discord.gg/bCeECmbg

Hi there!

My name is Cotton, Lady Cotton in most games but Cotton Ninja in cod. My bf and I started Flashbang about 6 months ago with a group of online friends and it has been flourishing since. We are a growing community in COD and most of us play modern warfare and cold war zombies. Not a big fan of cold war multi but if needed, I could pop in for a few games You'll see some of us in Warzone, streaming, or just chilling in search and destroy (all night). Most of us do prefer hardcore in most modes and you will find me personally in HC search every night! While I am not a streamer, I do make content and post clips for within the server. Here's one from a couple weeks ago when we hosted private matches:
View: https://youtu.be/XeERtgVYyWs

While we're still a pretty new community with about 30 people, we are looking to make new friends and now opening our doors to players with a similar mindset and who are looking for a steady cod group to play with. We are also in search for mods if you're interested in becoming a part of our team! Vc is required and recommended so we are looking for mainly PC players as we enjoy giving (and receiving) callouts. If you're shy about going on vc, that's not a problem at all! You can join our server and just listen in until you feel comfortable to join us. If you are on console, you're more than welcome to join but just keep in mind that we do use discord for updates and to group up and vc at all times. My bf and i are usually on late evenings between 9pm to 1am EST every night and usually get on any time of the day on weekends. We have 9 to 5 jobs and some of our members have children so we understand that irl comes first and you have your priorities and obligations. We don't require you to be active all the time but what we do require is that you join us at least every week whether it be the private matches, zombies, warzone and multi (come play hardcore search with us). What we don't want is lurking, being too toxic, and... lurking. Please don't lurk!!

We host private matches on Tuesday nights but are looking to expand for other days if people have more availability on the weekend for instance. We also play other games such as FF14, Red Dead online, and Destiny 2 and are looking to host something for those as well. For instance, we've been thinking about planning horror game nights playing Phasmo, Lunch Lady, etc., or just chilling in Among Us.

If any of this peaks your interest, you're more than welcome to join our server (will post link below) or pm me for questions and/or concerns. Welcome to Flashbang!! Oh and if you're curious about why we're called chickens, I just find chickens in COD so adorable and underappreciated lol. AND playing as a chicken in prop hunt always makes my day as seen here:
View: https://youtu.be/5oegCvRQY5g

Nice to meet you all and hope to play with you soon!

Link to server: https://discord.gg/bCeECmbg
Hey, your discord is invalid but I am 32 year old male looking for just a fun clan to enjoy Cold War with. Xbox live name- DennyDisco I