• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

f'n updates

Wiseowl

Recruit
So l go play the game realising it needed an update, wait 3 hours fir it to download says it completed, go to play game and what the fuck happened? Installation suspended again! So multiplayer data pack 2 has a tiny bit of bar left, go to download again and now wait another 3 hours AGAIN! :mad::mad::mad:

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
So l go play the game realising it needed an update, wait 3 hours fir it to download says it completed, go to play game and what the fuck happened? Installation suspended again! So multiplayer data pack 2 has a tiny bit of bar left, go to download again and now wait another 3 hours AGAIN! :mad::mad::mad:
I feel ya. I saw that, too... and was like "c'mon now." Also, watch your language in the topic title, the posts themselves (hence why I didn't edit it...) is fine... but topic. Off limits.

Wiseowl

Recruit
I feel ya. I saw that, too... and was like "c'mon now." Also, watch your language in the topic title, the posts themselves (hence why I didn't edit it...) is fine... but topic. Off limits.
But whyyy? I can swear in post but not in the title? Why? :D

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I don't know the proper answer about why, but I think @Carlos gets grief if he allows swearing in topic headings, maybe it's not advertiser friendly.

Wiseowl

Recruit
More like google's policies.
It just doesn’t make sense to me! They wouldn’t want it to pop up in Google’s search where the title has swear words but if you read part of the context it could have swear words, which they don’t mind, lol! That’s like an annoying police officer who says your not allowed to swear in front of them knowing you swear else where! Lmao!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
It just doesn’t make sense to me! They wouldn’t want it to pop up in Google’s search where the title has swear words but if you read part of the context it could have swear words, which they don’t mind, lol! That’s like an annoying police officer who says your not allowed to swear in front of them knowing you swear else where! Lmao!
Thing is, it's more like mommies and daddies complaining to senators that they allow swearing. It's always been that way. In the 90's they censored Mortal Kombat because... mommies and daddies complained about kids being exposed to it. I understand where google stands on the issue. And, yes, I realize that Modern Warfare is a MATURE game, but still. Mom and dad don't want their kids to be exposed to swear words.

*shrugs*

Like CODForums!

Advertisements