• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Forum page navigation?

Sinven

Recruit
Maybe I'm missing something obvious but where are the forum page navigation links? All I can see is this first page of threads but I see no way to browse to other pages? Is this a forum bug or intentional or am I missing something obvious?

Angels of Death

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Maybe I'm missing something obvious but where are the forum page navigation links? All I can see is this first page of threads but I see no way to browse to other pages? Is this a forum bug or intentional or am I missing something obvious?
Which you talking about? Official Call of Duty Forums, or this site? (CoDForums.com)

What device are you on?

Sinven

Recruit
Which you talking about? Official Call of Duty Forums, or this site? (CoDForums.com)

What device are you on?
Just on a PC desktop. Normally..a forum has multiple pages. The first page has the most recent activity but there are other pages you can navigate to by way of arrows to navigate back or numbers at the bottom and/or top of the page. This forum has none of that. I know there are older posts because I can see them in my own history but I can't see it otherwise because I can't navigate to any page but the first one.

BTW, if you go to the regular MW forum the navigation buttons are at the top left of the page. Why is there none in this WZ forum? :confused:

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Just on a PC desktop. Normally..a forum has multiple pages. The first page has the most recent activity but there are other pages you can navigate to by way of arrows to navigate back or numbers at the bottom and/or top of the page. This forum has none of that. I know there are older posts because I can see them in my own history but I can't see it otherwise because I can't navigate to any page but the first one.
Oh, I see what you meant. You're talking about this:

CODForumsPagination.png

The answer is that Call of Duty: Warzone is a newer forum. That is all the posts in that particular forum.

Your profile is hoverable. If you want to see all your posts, click this button:

CODForumsProfileHover.png

Sinven

Recruit
Yes that is what I'm talking about. I know I can navigate to my own personal threads via my profile but what about threads that are not my own but have fallen off the main page? How do I view topics that have fallen off the main page? I know they exist because my first thread fell off the page and I could only get back to it through my profile but I have no way to do that for all other threads I haven't posted in.

It's just weird that a forum doesn't have those navigation buttons...seems like a forum bug?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Yes that is what I'm talking about. I know I can navigate to my own personal threads via my profile but what about threads that are not my own but have fallen off the main page? How do I view topics that have fallen off the main page? I know they exist because my first thread fell off the page and I could only get back to it through my profile but I have no way to do that for all other threads I haven't posted in.

It's just weird that a forum doesn't have those navigation buttons...seems like a forum bug?
This is probably what you're looking for...
CODForumsNaviNewPosts.png

What's New and it's decending links are one-page accounts of what happened for that day. So far, the only posts you've made are in your own threads, which is why I referenced you to your profile. You have not replied to others, yet.

Clicking "What's New" takes you to this page.

As for older posts in Warzone, I've already answered your question: Warzone is new, Warzone Forum is new, therefore those posts are the only ones in that particular forum. When there's more threads populated in there, the numbers appears.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M What's up I'm new to the forum The Lobby 2
DizzyDemon Forum signatures Completed Suggestions 2
T Forum to report cheats and hacks?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 24
Y I’m new to the Forum, thought I’d say hi! Call of Duty Media 0
M Note: This section is for forum feedback only! Completed Suggestions 0
M Forum Rules & Guidelines CoDForums Announcements 0
VoiDProjects We need to keep this forum alive The Lounge 1
Unspun Gaming Multi UNSPUN GAMING RECRUITMENT FORUM (Xbox / PS) Clan Recruitment 6
DvG_Vex Xbox Live DarkVenomGaming Recruitment Forum Clan Recruitment 0
I Where is the MWR videos sub-forum? Completed Suggestions 1
C {PS4/XB1 - EU/US} ETF - ERA THE FORUM - RECRUITING Clan Chat 0
M Forum Rules & Guidelines CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired Black Ops 3 Forum! CoDForums Announcements 1
Carlos Black Ops 3 Tools Forum Rules Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Tools 0
SFBGamer New to Forum & COD The Lobby 5
eGsistance This forum is dead? Completed Suggestions 2
gamerifters Hello to all....new to forum The Lobby 2
C New Member to forum The Lobby 3
Carlos This is NOT a suggestion forum for COD games. Completed Suggestions 0
S Forum noob The Lobby 2
IBounc New Forum Guy Here! The Lobby 4
J New to the forum The Lobby 2
WhoIsDo Welcome to the Call of Duty forum! CoDForums Announcements 7
Gaz Jr How do you get the prestige emblems on your forum profile? Completed Suggestions 1
tarcon New to the forum! The Lobby 0
VegitoTM Greetings COD Forum! The Lobby 0
TehAwfulWaffle Hi, CoD Forum The Lobby 0
GoodGorilla Hey forum! The Lobby 0
kamy Youtube Forum Completed Suggestions 11
B Forum Games and Role-playing Completed Suggestions 0
bradman1313 New to the forum The Lobby 1
RetJoSek Hi fellow forum people The Lobby 0
Carlos Rules of the Black Ops 2 videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 0
Carlos This is NOT a suggestion forum for COD games. CoDForums Suggestions 0
OlePaintyCanNes New to the forum The Lobby 0
alxandr forum title "tags" Completed Suggestions 2
Tacks13 New to the forum!' Call of Duty Media 7
CODForums Rules of the MW3 videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 0
Carlos Rules of the Black Ops videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 0
M Sports Forum Completed Suggestions 1
J Welcome to the Call of Duty 7 forum General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Rules of the MW2 videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 1
Carlos Rules of the WAW videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 0
Carlos Rules of the COD4 videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 0
K Updated Activision Support Page Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
eGsistance BO3 Beta Page Up And Running General Call of Duty 4
The Call of Duty Troll Multi looking for facebook / twitter page admins. Clan Recruitment 0
The Call of Duty Troll Multi Looking for page admins for facebook page Clan Chat 0
C Official PS3 Magazine UK - 11 Page Spread General Call of Duty 1