• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Forum page navigation?

Sinven

Recruit
Maybe I'm missing something obvious but where are the forum page navigation links? All I can see is this first page of threads but I see no way to browse to other pages? Is this a forum bug or intentional or am I missing something obvious?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Maybe I'm missing something obvious but where are the forum page navigation links? All I can see is this first page of threads but I see no way to browse to other pages? Is this a forum bug or intentional or am I missing something obvious?
Which you talking about? Official Call of Duty Forums, or this site? (CoDForums.com)

What device are you on?

Sinven

Recruit
Which you talking about? Official Call of Duty Forums, or this site? (CoDForums.com)

What device are you on?
Just on a PC desktop. Normally..a forum has multiple pages. The first page has the most recent activity but there are other pages you can navigate to by way of arrows to navigate back or numbers at the bottom and/or top of the page. This forum has none of that. I know there are older posts because I can see them in my own history but I can't see it otherwise because I can't navigate to any page but the first one.

BTW, if you go to the regular MW forum the navigation buttons are at the top left of the page. Why is there none in this WZ forum? :confused:

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Just on a PC desktop. Normally..a forum has multiple pages. The first page has the most recent activity but there are other pages you can navigate to by way of arrows to navigate back or numbers at the bottom and/or top of the page. This forum has none of that. I know there are older posts because I can see them in my own history but I can't see it otherwise because I can't navigate to any page but the first one.
Oh, I see what you meant. You're talking about this:

CODForumsPagination.png

The answer is that Call of Duty: Warzone is a newer forum. That is all the posts in that particular forum.

Your profile is hoverable. If you want to see all your posts, click this button:

CODForumsProfileHover.png

Sinven

Recruit
Yes that is what I'm talking about. I know I can navigate to my own personal threads via my profile but what about threads that are not my own but have fallen off the main page? How do I view topics that have fallen off the main page? I know they exist because my first thread fell off the page and I could only get back to it through my profile but I have no way to do that for all other threads I haven't posted in.

It's just weird that a forum doesn't have those navigation buttons...seems like a forum bug?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Yes that is what I'm talking about. I know I can navigate to my own personal threads via my profile but what about threads that are not my own but have fallen off the main page? How do I view topics that have fallen off the main page? I know they exist because my first thread fell off the page and I could only get back to it through my profile but I have no way to do that for all other threads I haven't posted in.

It's just weird that a forum doesn't have those navigation buttons...seems like a forum bug?
This is probably what you're looking for...
CODForumsNaviNewPosts.png

What's New and it's decending links are one-page accounts of what happened for that day. So far, the only posts you've made are in your own threads, which is why I referenced you to your profile. You have not replied to others, yet.

Clicking "What's New" takes you to this page.

As for older posts in Warzone, I've already answered your question: Warzone is new, Warzone Forum is new, therefore those posts are the only ones in that particular forum. When there's more threads populated in there, the numbers appears.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements