• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

FPS Drops WARZONE

Mielo

Recruit
Hi Guys !
Since 2 days ago i got the problem with the fps drops in warzone i mean when starting/connecting to play SOLO i'am getting drops from 150fps to even 20fps and also its lagging when zooming with the sniper or any kind of weapon its like slow motion please anyone help me also i have search in videos on youtube but that doesnt work either and the last thing i uninstall the game and installed nothing happen same problem.

My Spec: RTX 2070 Super
My Intel i5 8400

DizzyDemon

Recruit
I've getting it as well, I think this is something that's happening on the game servers, when I play what's happening is that I will go ADS and when I bring the gun back down I will be in a different part of the map. So for example I might crouch down by the front of the forklift in Shipment, go ADS to take a shot then when I lower my gun I will find I am behind the forklift. I am also seeing people that I ADS onto that have moved to somewhere else when the scope reaches my eye.

I tried resetting my router that helped with the rubber banding but the game still seems to be quite laggy right now.

Mielo

Recruit
All i think is all about the update that couse the problem with those lags. :/

Sure we can close THIS TOPIC i found the resolve my processor needed the upgrade so i bought new one and better one Intel i7 and the drop lag is gone so guys if you have this problem with those fps drops you need to upgrade your Processor :) GL

DizzyDemon

Recruit
Sure we can close THIS TOPIC i found the resolve my processor needed the upgrade so i bought new one and better one Intel i7 and the drop lag is gone so guys if you have this problem with those fps drops you need to upgrade your Processor :) GL
I've been playing this game since March and these issues come up quite regularly, they last a day at best to a few days before an patch fixes the problem until another update breaks it again.

I find it hard to believe that your processor swap fixed the problem and think your new i7 was installed at the same time that the server issue was resolved. So that's more coincidence.

But if you're right and your CPU swap fixed the issue, what will you do when it starts lashing again? It will quickly become cost prohibitive to have to keep upgrading your hardware in order to play, assuming you still have the capacity on your mobo to support faster core i processors.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T FPS bug - drops from 100+ to 10 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 27
C High FPS 120+ no drops but gameplay stutters Call of Duty: WarZone 2
T 35 fps max on solid rig Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
H FPS Drop since the most recent update Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 15
P BIG fps issue. from 200fps to 100.. Call of Duty: WarZone 4
S FPS Tweak Thread for PC Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 64
J Fps decreace after time playing Call of Duty: WarZone 5
R COMPUTER - FPS is unbelievable unstable Call of Duty: WarZone 7
L FPS DROP TO 30 FPS Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 17
K PC: latest patch sending FPS way down? Call of Duty: WarZone 7
R Things that need a little adjustment - Game sound, skill based matchmaking, crossplay fps difference Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
M help with fps Call of Duty: WarZone 8
P FPS DROP, HELP PLEASE Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
T Low fps help!? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
S Low fps despite system spec ? Call of Duty: WarZone 3
J I dont get that much FPS but i have a decent PC Call of Duty: WarZone 1
Phlipups Xbox Live Pork Chop Platoon is Open for Recruitment! 25+ Mature FPS Gaming Community - No skill required. Clan Recruitment 10
T Hardcore Henry-The Live Action FPS The Lounge 4
JohnFPS PSN FPS Clan recruitment PS4 MWR Clan Recruitment 2
JohnFPS PSN FPS clan Recruitment Clan Recruitment 2
Esperahol Is the Xbox more geared to FPS than the PS? General Call of Duty 5
SlickBlasianYouTube 60 FPS? General Call of Duty 9
Phlipups Xbox Live (PCP) PorkChop Platoon- Mature 25+ Xbox FPS Gaming Community Recruiting- Good times/no skill needed Clan Recruitment 0
F Hey Guys, FPS Fest Here! The Lobby 1
K Low FPS General Call of Duty 5
MrFaTaLx1 Fps Freeks - Do They Really Work - Review Call of Duty Media 0
NewWorldShogun Call of Duty 4 | COD = The easy button of FPS Call of Duty Media 2
D Moder warfare fps General Call of Duty 0
H Real Life FPS! Video Games 1
M FPS research into war based FPS games - for a uni project i'm doing Video Games 3
J advanced supply drops General Call of Duty 1
monnow Advanced Supply Drops General Call of Duty 3
H loseing supply drops General Call of Duty 0
GooseAlwaysDies OPENING SUPPLY DROPS - "ELITE STATUS" - Call of Duty AW Call of Duty Media 0
Grim Supply Drops General Call of Duty 8
CODForums Advanced Warfare Supply Drops detailed General Call of Duty 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Buried glitch) No Drops unlimited ammo [Tutorial] Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos MW3 Final Drops and Final Assault arrives to PS3 and PC owners soon General Call of Duty 0
S Multi Free Air Drops! Clan Recruitment 0
Wiseowl Cold War warzone? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
H Warzone is broke Call of Duty: WarZone 1
SamimSupreme JAK12 Vehicle Damage Test in Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
Voyde Multi [Warzone] V1RAL ARE RECRUITING! Clan Recruitment 0
P What is going on with Warzone???? Call of Duty: WarZone 10
SamimSupreme Warzone: R9 DB vs Origin 12 (Season 6) Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch 129 Warzone SNIPER HEADSHOTS (HDR ONLY) Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch SILENT Nerf to Vehicles in WARZONE GUIDE!? Call of Duty Media 0
U Cool old style warzone fragmovie Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch WARZONE GLITCH to LAND SILENT! Call of Duty Media 1
Voyde Multi [WARZONE] 2x EU(UK) PC Players LF Clan / Team - 1.7+kd 100+wins Clan Recruitment 0