• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Frequent disconnects every couple hours

I am posting this to every subreddit or forum for every game on the battlenet launcher. Maybe someone here knows how to help me.
Over the last 4 years, ever since i downloaded the battlenet launcher to play overwatch at launch. I've been having frequent disconnects every 2 hours. I have times it. This is not a connection issue. I've gotten completely new internet since the problem began. I also switched routers. It's not a hardware issue. I've switched out every part in my PC besides the storage and my PSU. It's [ersisted through every game available on the battlenet launcher that i have tried playing. Im talking Overwatch, HOTS, Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Destiny 2 (when it was on bnet), BO4, and MW. I have no idea what is causing this issue. But it's getting very i rritating, having to restart my game every other hour. Especially when im playing comp in overwatch, or im playing warzone in MW, or im running a raid in WOW. I have done extensive research to try and find a solution to this issue yet i have come up with nothing. I would appreciate any help that yall can give me to fix this problem because i've had it for 4 years and dont know what to do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bigbrain50 frequent Crashes and other bugs General Call of Duty 0
D Every game so sweaty Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
JetskjiOnTwitch STATS for EVERY ATTACHMENT! RANGE/TTK! Call of Duty Media 0
M Modern Warfare PC glitching every few seconds bug Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 33
AroriTheMage213 Crash After Every MP Match Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
M Multi I can win every war zone match, I can teach you too! Ask for details Clan Chat 10
T Every game is super sweaty? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
J Why do you have to join a new group of players every match? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D Season 2 destroyed every class i run Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
F QUAD FEED WITH EVERY GUN-BLACK OPS 2!! Call of Duty Media 0
F QUAD FEED WITH EVERY GUN ON BLACK OPS 2!!! Call of Duty Media 0
F QUAD FEED WITH EVERY GUN ON BLACK OPS 2!! Call of Duty Media 0
VoiDProjects Multi List of every active VoiD Member Clan Chat 0
TheSinisterMisfits GUTS Clan Colonel Grinding Live 12 Hour Every Day Call of Duty Media 0
T The BEST SECRET WALLRUN ON EVERY Map! Including All Maps!! Call of Duty Media 0
A I have posted a how to video on how to get into a glitch on every map on AW. Call of Duty Media 0
W Weekly Upload's Every Friday and Sunday. Call of Duty Media 4
ArTiC Black Ops 2 Swarm w/EVERY GUN Call of Duty Media 1
fulltimeegyptian Not Getting A Cod Game Every Year? Call of Duty Media 0