• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Frozen screen, slowing down (PS4)

srleinad

Recruit
Since the last actualization Im suffering a slowing down and frozen of the screen after I dead and when i run. I play in PS4

anybody has this problem, how can i will do to fix it?

thanks

tartinis

Recruit
I have the same problem on Xbox one, game lacking, sound jumping on and of, throwing me out if the game when chancing weapons

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Stats frozen? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
G XP frozen. Not counting for Warzone or Regular Multiplayer. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
G Warzone Stuck on Black Screen trying to load into match Call of Duty: WarZone 0
R Vanguard Multiplayer Split Screen Stuck On “Exchanging” Call of Duty: Vanguard 7
T I am stuck on the “Play training” waiting screen Call of Duty: WarZone 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Very Minor Annoyance. Boot Screen On Secondary Monitor Technology 3
G HELP - Domination Capture Bar Blocks Screen Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
V How to play in full screen on pc ? Call of Duty: Vanguard 4
D How to move easier in COD Mobile? My fingers like to stick to my phone screen General Call of Duty 0
AntiCheatAgent94 New LEAVE GAME Button In After-Game Screen Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
P Warzone - kicked to XBOX home screen Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 12
B In game stuck start screen Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
H Multiplayer Guns Not Visible (split-screen) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
A Outbreak split screen problem. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
B Error in a Loading Screen (Download Game) Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
L Issues with Multiplayer split screen Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T When looking in certain directions while playing war zone my screen goes rainbow with pixels everywhere and I can't see Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Not Seeing Post Match Screen Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Kellomies GLITCHED SCREEN (MODERN WARFARE WARZONE) please watch Call of Duty Media 0
J SCREEN TAKEOVER, HIDDEN MESSAGE Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
W Sights off-center+screen shake+lack of FOV on console=HEADACHE Call of Duty Media 0
J MSI Afterburner not showing On-Screen Display. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
P COD MW Sniper mission lcd white screen bug Msı GTX 1050 ti? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
H My teams voice chat coming from PC screen not headphones General Call of Duty 2
T COD Warzone infinite loading screen before match. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
V WWII SPLIT SCREEN General Call of Duty 0
B Flashing Lights On Screen - Cannot Play Warzone - HELP Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
G Issues with multiplayer split screen Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Jamuel L Sackson Mind Boggling Screen Shake Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
A Split screen General Call of Duty 5
FlyFish998 Did anyone else used to play this four-player split screen? General Call of Duty 8
H Xbox Live Multi player split screen General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare will feature split-screen General Call of Duty 1
Jackalsb76 Five New HD Screen Shots! General Call of Duty 0
Vanch How Do I Get The Kills To Appear In The Centre Of Screen? General Call of Duty 3
StreamRiot StreamRiot [BETA] just hit! Watch Multiple Live Streams on One Screen Video Games 0