• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we game For the Culture?

How do we lead the way for future generations?

For the Culture Clan is a diverse and inclusive gaming clan established by YaYa Jenkins. Our mission is to build a competitive team that accepts all as one and

finds strength in our differences. Gaming has become a cultural force. We are utilizing it as a tool to create an impact. We are here to educate and have fun.

if you are interested, check us out: https://forthecultureclan.com/news-&-events

[Region: NA] If you are interested in joining an new competitive team, then For the Culture Clan is right for you!

Tryouts will be soon.

You can’t make the commitment, we still have a spot for you.

Also we need:
- Graphic Designers
- Partnerships
- Content Creators

Benefits:
- New & Small Growing Community!
- Free merch if accepted to join the FTCC Teams!
- Active Mods and Players!

Huh?! You literally told me to read the rules and assumed I would know what I am being warned about. It’s not that deep, sir.

No one is pulling your leg. Now that you mentioned it makes sense that I didn’t know to begin with. I’m not sure how to post within the same thread (is it by replying to my own post??). When you click your own thread there is no button to keep posting within it - Just reply or quote functions. The interface isn’t the best.
I am actually looking to delete my acct. but didn't see a button or link under acct. settings.

You have a nice day, Carlos. You see people making the same mistake add instructions within the rules. Instead of, bashing out of your own ignorance.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Huh?! You literally told me to read the rules and assumed I would know what I am being warned about. It’s not that deep, sir.

No one is pulling your leg. Now that you mentioned it makes sense that I didn’t know to begin with. I’m not sure how to post within the same thread (is it by replying to my own post??). When you click your own thread there is no button to keep posting within it - Just reply or quote functions. The interface isn’t the best.
I am actually looking to delete my acct. but didn't see a button or link under acct. settings.

You have a nice day, Carlos. You see people making the same mistake add instructions within the rules. Instead of, bashing out of your own ignorance.
You are stupid. You're just gonna make new threads about YOUR clan, the one you have RIGHT now... over and over again. I said CLEAR CUT in my thread... "One. Clan. Thread. PER. CLAN." That means YOU can only have ONE CLAN THREAD for THIS particular clan.

Its supposed to be as simple, and clear cut as possible. This is the kind of stupidity I don't like. So: Let me make this clear. READ. IT. LEARN IT. UNDERSTAND IT OR I SHOW YOU THE FUCKING DOOR!

God! Its supposed to be simple, but no. We got idiots.

Normally I give 3 strikes rule, but since you ignored me, I'll give you one.

And NO, the interface isn’t complicated. There's LITERALLY a reply button on the bottom of every post. Post Thread is the oldest, well known button. When you go on reddit, every post is a thread. When you're on Twitter every tweet is a thread. When you are on Facebook every. single. Status Update... is. a. thread. The only difference is that they're called different things.

Starting tweet = Thread
Status Update = Thread
Video with comments = Thread

Nothing complicated about it.

Here, let me tag some folks and prove it to you....

@AntiCheatAgent94
@KeyboardDemon

Here, let's tag a Clan Recruiter...? Does he know how to use the board?

@Caliber

Ugh. Im sorry, guys... I just don't like people who test my patience.

Last edited:
You are stupid. You're just gonna make new threads about YOUR clan, the one you have RIGHT now... over and over again. I said CLEAR CUT in my thread... "One. Clan. Thread. PER. CLAN." That means YOU can only have ONE CLAN THREAD for THIS particular clan.

Its supposed to be as simple, and clear cut as possible. This is the kind of stupidity I don't like. So: Let me make this clear. READ. IT. LEARN IT. UNDERSTAND IT OR I SHOW YOU THE FUCKING DOOR!

God! Its supposed to be simple, but no. We got idiots.

Normally I give 3 strikes rule, but since you ignored me, I'll give you one.

And NO, the interface isn’t complicated. There's LITERALLY a reply button on the bottom of every post. Post Thread is the oldest, well known button. When you go on reddit, every post is a thread. When you're on Twitter every tweet is a thread. When you are on Facebook every. single. Status Update... is. a. thread. The only difference is that they're called different things.

Starting tweet = Thread
Status Update = Thread
Video with comments = Thread

Nothing complicated about it.

Here, let me tag some folks and prove it to you....

@AntiCheatAgent94
@KeyboardDemon

Here, let's tag a Clan Recruiter...? Does he know how to use the board?

@Caliber

Ugh. Im sorry, guys... I just don't like people who test my patience.
I never ignored you, this is the first time you have replied to my post (thread) bringing my attention back to your RULES. If you had made me aware sooner. I could have expressed, "well how do I delete this thread I have revised the info I want to share". I clearly apologized for my misunderstanding but that wasn't good enough for you. You proceed to make the rude remarks. I was taken highly off guard by it.

OKAY! Do what you please, I submitted a request to have my account removed. It doesn't bother me at all. You are trying to blow this situation into something bigger than what it is. Therefore, SHOW ME THE DOOR!!!

Google - “Plain Language”
People don't go around saying did you see my “Twitter Thread” or “Facebook Thread”. Most don't even know the information you are sharing. You have a different audience with different backgrounds that post on your site daily; please don’t expect them all to understand or you will forever be in your feelings about it.

Have a good one.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Sigh. Another member who is just not getting it.

I'll leave this thread open for at least one person to respond. I've already banned the user. But I will IP ban and Discourage later so he can see the posts. I want him to see and understand what he did wrong, and how others perceive his posts or add their 2 cents on the ease of posting here.

Yes, you apologized, but it was in a sarcastic way. You think saying "I apologize for which ever rule I have violated." is gonna put me at ease? Imagine yourself saying that to another person, let's say your boss - how would you think he'd respond? It sounds dismissive. It sounds like you didn't read the rules or don't care to understand.

Last edited:

Caliber

Incorruptible
This honestly started on a bad a note, you took the time to inform him to look at the rules and his response was less than mature. At best he could have worded his responsibility differently if he truly didn't understand. But alas he wanted to play the babe in the woods. His excuse was smoke being blown unfortunately. Hopefully he can find a way to communicate more efficiently without always trying to find the last word.

Status
Not open for further replies.