• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Full Squad Gaming

Full Squad Gaming is an adult gaming community centered around professionals who lead busy lives but have a passion for gaming.

You'll be a good fit to join FSG if:

-You're an adult
-You enjoy working together to achieve the common mission
-Have a working headset and mic
-Want to be involved with a non-toxic underground community of adult gamers
-You don't enjoy playing with randoms
-You believe that teamwork makes the dreamwork

You won't be a good fit if:

-You are toxic, rude, or disrespectful to anybody (This has never been an issue in our community, so please don't be the first)
-You don't have a headset and mic

We have roughly 750 members right now, and its a mix of all games and plattforms. However, the top 3 games played are Apex, Call of Duty Warzone, and Rainbow6 Siege. Come say hi and hangout, and meet some new gaming buddies - what have you got to lose?

Link to our Discord: https://discord.gg/qvCGBkQ

Cheers!
SplashBros

Sharkbait_

Recruit
I haven't used discord before, but I downloaded it and will be joining shortly - this seems like a great community. I usually game in the evenings but (I'm sure just like everyone else) with this covid I have much more time than I am used to. Let's get some wins!

This is a great community with all age groups that plays multiple platforms and multiple games. Definitely recommend this group to anyone looking for a family atmosphere.

This is an awesome discord full of great people, if you are looking to avoid all the head aches of playing with randoms this is a great place to find mature people to squad up with.

Full Squad Gaming is an adult gaming community centered around professionals who lead busy lives but have a passion for gaming.

You'll be a good fit to join FSG if:

-You're an adult
-You enjoy working together to achieve the common mission
-Have a working headset and mic
-Want to be involved with a non-toxic underground community of adult gamers
-You don't enjoy playing with randoms
-You believe that teamwork makes the dreamwork

You won't be a good fit if:

-You are toxic, rude, or disrespectful to anybody (This has never been an issue in our community, so please don't be the first)
-You don't have a headset and mic

We have roughly 750 members right now, and its a mix of all games and plattforms. However, the top 3 games played are Apex, Call of Duty Warzone, and Rainbow6 Siege. Come say hi and hangout, and meet some new gaming buddies - what have you got to lose?

Link to our Discord: https://discord.gg/qvCGBkQ

Cheers!
SplashBros

I’m interested. Xbox gamertag DesertFoxHD

Hi DesertFox!

The best way to join is to click this link, which will take you to our private discord server. You will have to install this software if you do not have it already - but rest assured it is safe and something that almost all gamers use. Looking forward to seeing you in there soon!

https://discord.gg/qvCGBkQ

Like CODForums!

Advertisements