• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Multi Full Squad Gaming

Full Squad Gaming is an adult gaming community centered around professionals who lead busy lives but have a passion for gaming.

You'll be a good fit to join FSG if:

-You're an adult
-You enjoy working together to achieve the common mission
-Have a working headset and mic
-Want to be involved with a non-toxic underground community of adult gamers
-You don't enjoy playing with randoms
-You believe that teamwork makes the dreamwork

You won't be a good fit if:

-You are toxic, rude, or disrespectful to anybody (This has never been an issue in our community, so please don't be the first)
-You don't have a headset and mic

We have roughly 750 members right now, and its a mix of all games and plattforms. However, the top 3 games played are Apex, Call of Duty Warzone, and Rainbow6 Siege. Come say hi and hangout, and meet some new gaming buddies - what have you got to lose?

Link to our Discord: https://discord.gg/qvCGBkQ

Cheers!
SplashBros

Tactical Gaming

Sharkbait_

Recruit
I haven't used discord before, but I downloaded it and will be joining shortly - this seems like a great community. I usually game in the evenings but (I'm sure just like everyone else) with this covid I have much more time than I am used to. Let's get some wins!

This is a great community with all age groups that plays multiple platforms and multiple games. Definitely recommend this group to anyone looking for a family atmosphere.

This is an awesome discord full of great people, if you are looking to avoid all the head aches of playing with randoms this is a great place to find mature people to squad up with.

DesertFoxHD

Recruit
Full Squad Gaming is an adult gaming community centered around professionals who lead busy lives but have a passion for gaming.

You'll be a good fit to join FSG if:

-You're an adult
-You enjoy working together to achieve the common mission
-Have a working headset and mic
-Want to be involved with a non-toxic underground community of adult gamers
-You don't enjoy playing with randoms
-You believe that teamwork makes the dreamwork

You won't be a good fit if:

-You are toxic, rude, or disrespectful to anybody (This has never been an issue in our community, so please don't be the first)
-You don't have a headset and mic

We have roughly 750 members right now, and its a mix of all games and plattforms. However, the top 3 games played are Apex, Call of Duty Warzone, and Rainbow6 Siege. Come say hi and hangout, and meet some new gaming buddies - what have you got to lose?

Link to our Discord: https://discord.gg/qvCGBkQ

Cheers!
SplashBros

I’m interested. Xbox gamertag DesertFoxHD
I’m interested Xbox gamertag DesertFoxHD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi DesertFox!

The best way to join is to click this link, which will take you to our private discord server. You will have to install this software if you do not have it already - but rest assured it is safe and something that almost all gamers use. Looking forward to seeing you in there soon!

https://discord.gg/qvCGBkQ

This is hands down one of the best discords I have ever been in. Alot of teamwork and players on all platforms from all around the world. There is no bashing of players and we have all different skill set of players in this family. I promise you that if you are looking for a relaxing down to earth feeling when you play and just have loads of fun you will not be let down. Just give us a chance and you will have a blast I promise.

EzyHawk

Recruit
This discord is the only server where i can find some nice players to play with!
Without them i would be stuck with randoms,
A good and friendly community that i can recommending! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SamimSupreme WEEK 2 Full Intel Mission Guide - Hunting the Enemy. Russian translated. 7th Objective Explained. Call of Duty Media 2
SamimSupreme Contraband Contract Full Guide + Tips (Free AX50 blueprint) Call of Duty Media 0
S On initial drop in players with full loadouts?? How? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
A Lag is back in full force, so inconsistent. General Call of Duty 1
GhostlyAce FULL REVIEW OF THE NEW DLC ECLIPSE MAP PACK IN BO3! Call of Duty Media 0
G Avtivision offers full refund if not happy with inactivity kick General Call of Duty 6
jett__it Domination Game Mode 26/12 Full Battle - Best Mode To Rank Up. Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Livestream reveals NUK3TOWN in full General Call of Duty 0
Carlos PC gets full Dedicated Server support General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo First Advanced Warfare patch coming soon, full details General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare FULL Zombies mode confirmed! General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo Full Optic Gaming Advanced Warfare gameplay stream General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo Full list of Advanced Warfare's multiplayer maps General Call of Duty 4
WhoIsDo Troy Baker voicing main character, full cast revealed General Call of Duty 3
M Call of Duty Ghost: Extinction LEAKED Images (FULL) Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Call of Duty Ghosts Full Match Multiplayer Video Call of Duty Media 0
Tthizzle88 Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Full Review Video Games 0
J PC CoD 4 Mw Crack " Multiplay and singleplay " ... it's free now .. and full verson General Call of Duty 1
CODNinja BO2 = Diamond Camo, How to Full Tutorial Call of Duty Media 1
CODNinja How to Spawn Trap Interchange, full tutorial.... Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja How to Spawn Trap Bootleg... full tutorial check it out... Call of Duty Media 1
D Full-auto pistols General Call of Duty 2
G Multi Looking for All Female Squad Clan Chat 0
D Multi Cod Companion Squad Clan Chat 0
J Multi Bunker 11 squad Clan Chat 0
Gisborne PC Looking for PC EU squad to play with... Clan Recruitment 3
Gisborne PC Looking for EU squad to play with... Clan Chat 1
R Multi looking for squad mates Clan Recruitment 5
N Multi Call of duty app squad Clan Recruitment 0
B Xbox Live Looking for a Clan/Squad/Regiment/Whatever Clan Recruitment 5
C Mobile COD Companion App Squad - Joe Rogan Experience Clan Recruitment 0
ielitegodzxxx PSN LOOKING FOR PLAYERS FOR A WARZONE SQUAD (ps4) Clan Chat 8
J PSN Warzone squad Clan Chat 0
M PSN LF CLAN/Squad Modern warfare PS Clan Chat 1
T Multi ELITE DEATH SQUAD is now recruiting (Period April-June) Bravo Class Clan Recruitment 0
W PC Dutch Gaming Squad looking for members Clan Recruitment 0
T PSN Looking for a squad. PS4 Mic Only Clan Chat 2
T Option to disable being picked for Squad Leader? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
I PSN Looking for west coast / Pacific Northwest squad Clan Recruitment 5
I PSN Looking for squad to run with . . . Clan Chat 1
Y Multi Squad up Clan Chat 1
P PSN Looking for clan/squad to run war zone Clan Recruitment 2
PGN AznMenace Multi Unity Squad Recruiting [16+][Multi][US/EU] Clan Recruitment 6
A PSN Looking for Clan/Squad Clan Recruitment 2
T PSN EDS (ELITE DEATH SQUAD) is now recruiting FEB 2020 Clan Recruitment 4
B Multi COD Squad looking for members Clan Recruitment 0
B COD Squad Gameplay & Funnies Call of Duty Media 0
V PSN Mayhem Squad Gaming (16+) Clan Recruitment 0
T PSN Sniper grind squad Clan Recruitment 1
P Multi Search Sniping Squad/Team Clan Chat 0