• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Fuming

How do you guys feel about this?

• I agree

• Some points, kinda

• Nah kid, your dog

• Call of duty has to stop catering to crybaby pros who GA everything in the game

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cold War is becoming trash...er than it already is.
Hackers, damn near every other lobby.
No anti cheat and they can block you so you can’t report them.
Next issue, why tf do y’all cater the game to 2 guns? Why even add new guns into the game if your going to buff 1 AR and 1 SMG, oh the FFAR got a buff, the krig buff shits in everything so nobody is using anything else.
AK74u, buffed to the point no gun is viable to contest close range and sometimes when you shoot first you still die.
The whole stuck in game start menu, ever tried switching your class mid rounds in league play? Then get stuck on that screen all game? And you have to watch for the rest of the game, no rejoining or anything, so you lose the match.
Why is there only like 3 maps in rotation? Yeah I know there’s more, but I got Garrison 4 times in a row, checkmate more times in a row. Stand-off, tsssk, play that map like once a day. Why is Miami still in rotation when we can have Miami strike?
Oh and the best part of it all, if I get placed competitor, and I solo Q right? Why do I have to play advanced ( orange gem ) the green gem and elites? That’s SBMM? So if I’m playin like an elite, can I get the white gem under my shit too? But no, place in competitor and I gotta play full squads of elite players, it’s a joke honestly.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements