1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Game save issue

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by D9fred95, Aug 16, 2015.

1. D9fred95

D9fred95 Recruit

I bought a new Xbox a while back and thought I transferred everything, but I forgot a part of the campaign save. It's the "world state" thing, I can't access my normal game save without it since it says files are missing.

Since the "world state" things simply covers the choices you make throughout the story, I'm wondering if I can just play though the story again, make the same decisions and maybe my game save will work again. Does anyone know if it would work?

2. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Just re-do the campaign. The same way or differently. It doesn't matter.

3. D9fred95

D9fred95 Recruit

I know but I almost finished all the challenges and I don't feel like doing them again. If I have to redo them then so be it but I just want to see if this would work.

4. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Once again, it doesn't matter. Your Achievements/Trophies were saved to the server, so move along and finish the ones that you didn't get.

Your profile stats/challenges are tied to your account, also. Just not what you acquired in that time. Example: Those loadouts? Back to square one.

Then again, challenges are also saved to your hard drive, so... I understand your question. In general, however... most stats, challenges are saved to your COD profile (again, tied to your XBL/PSN account).