• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Game settings reset each console reboot

jrochet

Recruit
Ever since recently when the game magically was uninstalled (from my Xbox One (no X/S)), and I updated to reinstall all 100GB of the game, I have to always go through the first run experience every time I start the game after a fresh startup of the Xbox.

Is there any solution for this ?

I get that I could probably start by fully uninstalling and install again fresh, but feel like reporting here is due since it's such a huge pain in the ass.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
SamimSupreme GAME CHANGING Warzone Graphic Settings Combined with 3 Essential NVIDIA Filters; Must Try Call of Duty Media 13
O What is the best Warzone game mode for weapon xp? Playing solo... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
H Game crashes mid round, every time since update Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
AntiCheatAgent94 Couple Notes On Game Play After RTX Upgrade Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
C Game running weird after last update! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
J 10fps in Warzone in lobby and in game. 3060ti gpu, Dell Tower XPS 3490 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
A Middle East servers for WARZONE, We can't play this game yet !!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D How do you join a Gun Game? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
H Warzone Game Won't Launch In Battle.net Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
F Cannot find game after Reloaded update Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
A Error Cold War 0x0 (0x998F591E) N - crash game at intro Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
freakdaddy64 game temps General Call of Duty 0
U New game stuck on "connecting to online services" Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
W A problem with custom game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
A Game hangs up on eula page. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
[SN8KI] OldKrow Does Mac 10 make or brakes the game for you? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Stuck at searching for a warzone game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
H Game problems General Call of Duty 1
[SN8KI] OldKrow Best game mode Payload Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
E Players quitting during game Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
N freezes in game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M Game breaking Random firing delay Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Multi Cold war custom Michael Myers game Clan Recruitment 0
AntiCheatAgent94 New LEAVE GAME Button In After-Game Screen Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
F Warzone crushes before pre-game warm up. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D Rebirth Island game mode. Call of Duty: WarZone 0
R ... has anyone's game library ever just completely disappeared General Call of Duty 0
J Game keeps crashing from Buy stations , Munitions box Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M Game freezing if you press options button during league matches Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
N Upgrading from trial version of game Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
B In game stuck start screen Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
D The game will not allow me to go positive in any game! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
A Game won't launch Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
R Timeout for people whose leave from starting game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
P This game is horrendous Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
H Cannot use Battle pass token(s), game crashes Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
O Update that reinstalls the game? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Hits Xfer From Practice To Real Game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
E What kind of game am i really playing? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T Filter over game since last big update General Call of Duty 5
A [PC] The game keeps crashing with the 887A0005 error code while opening evidence board in campaign Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
M The truth about the fascinating game Call of Duty Call of Duty Media 0
Yankee_LT Game Crash In Store Menu Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
S Can't play multiplayer for the regular game. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
KerstmanPowerr Lag, Freezes, and Crashes make the game unplayable Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
AntiCheatAgent94 Stats In Upper Right Corner Pre-Game Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
M Crash game splitscreen PS4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
L Game crashing when starting online game Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Can we please get a game mode where snipers and shotguns aren't usable Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
B Error in a Loading Screen (Download Game) Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0