• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone GAME TIP The Stoopidity Of Lasers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Putting lasers on weapons is even dumber than choosing an avatar with bright red clothing..
I was running in a wooded area and caught a flash of a green laser. The guy was perfectly prone and was all but invisible. He could have had an easy kill.. But the laser made him stand out like a sore thumb and POP.. All his troubles were over.

I can't tell ya how many times I have located targets by their lasers...

Want to survive longer?? Don't use lasers..

This concludes this PSA.... :D

Putting lasers on weapons is even dumber than choosing an avatar with bright red clothing..
I was running in a wooded area and caught a flash of a green laser. The guy was perfectly prone and was all but invisible. He could have had an easy kill.. But the laser made him stand out like a sore thumb and POP.. All his troubles were over.

I can't tell ya how many times I have located targets by their lasers...

Want to survive longer?? Don't use lasers..

This concludes this PSA.... :D
Lasers are love, lasers are life. I don't put them on my gun, i shoot them OUT of my gun! Muhahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements