• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Gamertag problems

Is anybody having problems with the multiplayer gamertags not showing, its giving bot names for real players? Any suggestions on how to sort it out?? Thanks

I've done that but it's their gamertags I cant see its giving random names, like it does if ur playing a bot then when I go on after and do match summary its showing there gamertags

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V Xbox OG Gamertag Shop Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
U Old gamertag and Activision name still showing on leaderboards Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
Send-A-Salami Anyone else having an issue with Gamertag or PS name showing up as Anon? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
CHRI5LANDRUM GAMERTAG for XBOX ONE: CHRI5LANDRUM (looking for a #1 Clan)HMU Clan Chat 0
M Clan name doesn't appear in gamertag General Call of Duty 2
Thom Play now - Gamertag list Clan Chat 12
Grim Xbox Gamertag Thread Clan Recruitment 60
M MW3 free 20th lobby message the GAMERTAG Mr Pakman192 General Call of Duty 1
Carlos You can now insert your PSN username or XBL gamertag. CoDForums Announcements 2
K Problems in warzone Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
H Game problems General Call of Duty 1
J Need help! Warzone Xbox problems Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
M Logitech G Hub problems with warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A Problems with Cod Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
B Someone should develope a program to combat lag problems General Call of Duty 0
D Problems that i have ran into Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
K sound problems General Call of Duty 0
N Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Funny Live Session - Dic Pic Problems Call of Duty Media 0
KernelClamjuice Anyone else having problems finding MOuntain Dew/Doritos Codes? General Call of Duty 4
J Call of Duty Advanced Warfare problems General Call of Duty 1
L PC Problems with setting up own cracked Call of Duty 4 Server General Call of Duty 0
T Xbox Live Xbox One NAT type problems General Call of Duty 0
Tthizzle88 21. Story Time | On my Way From Work: Car Problems Call of Duty Media 0
T Mw2 Problems I need help General Call of Duty 0
Recessive Tac0 Xbox Live Problems with Long ranges. General Call of Duty 2
illusen Problems with cheaters in multiplayer mode General Call of Duty 28
B We having server problems? General Call of Duty 0
Carlos PSN Treyarch investigates Black Ops 2 problems on PS3/PSN General Call of Duty 0
D please help me multiplayer problems General Call of Duty 2