• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Games You Have Beaten

Jasonn

Recruit
What COD have you beaten? How long did it take you to beat it? What was the particular challenge/challenges involved?

Ik0n

Staff member
COD games aren't hard to beat. I've beaten all of them with no challenge except for the ones I've beaten on Veteran difficulties and those are only the ones I actually enjoyed.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I've beaten most COD campaigns. One that I haven't beaten is Black Ops 3. I just couldn't get into the gameplay of the single player campaign. It's definitely not because of the story, it's because of the implementation of the story campaign. I even bought, played, and beat Infinite Warfare. It was such a beautiful campaign, but hated by most players.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements