• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Geforce Experience Upload issues

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I uploaded a video to Geforce Experience following the simple few steps it takes:

1. Go to the Geforce Experience gallery
  2. Log in to YouTube and note it is not actually logging in even after going through the YouTube 2FA checks
  3. Go to Geforce Experience settings connect menu and Log in to YouTube
  4. Go back to the gallery and then once again Log in to YouTube
  5. Hit share and wait
  6. Check on uploaded videos to find the links
  7. Check links work, they do
  8. Go to YouTube channel to check upload is ok
  9. Scratch head and wonder about where the heck are those videos

So, what's up with that? Where are they? Why can't I see them even though I can still play them?

Can you see them?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
KeyboardDemon PNY XLR8 Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 & RTX 3090 EPIC-X RGB Revel Technology 5
AntiCheatAgent94 ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 Video Card V2 Technology 4
AntiCheatAgent94 Graphic card Geforce 3090 RTX Trinity Oc 24GB GDDR6X BUY IT NOW $325 Technology 1
AntiCheatAgent94 GTX TITAN 6GB to GTX GEFORCE 1650 Upgrade??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
R Sh!tty experience so far with COD Cold War on Xbox One x Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
H How does playing with my friends from US servers can affect the experience of I’m on EU? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Weird Experience.. Calling In A Funds Chopper Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Everyone's Experience w/ BOCW's MMS Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
CODForums Black Ops Cold War gets new Zombies experience called Outbreak Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
C Multi Looking for gamers of all experience for our clan! Clan Recruitment 1
zMrLegacyz I UNLOCKED DAMASCUS on the R700 in MODERN WARFARE, and it was an AMAZING EXPERIENCE the entire time! Call of Duty Media 0
D Warzone is by far one of the worst BR experience Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 8
S Call of Duty LagZone micro-stutter experience Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 19
C Competitive FA with experience looking for team Clan Chat 0
C Mobile COD Companion App Squad - Joe Rogan Experience Clan Recruitment 0
BatachuGotchu PSN Experience, Disciplined clan member looking for recruitment. Clan Recruitment 2
A Experience Player Looking for Competitive Clan Clan Chat 2
D Strange Problem I've Started To Experience on Black Ops 3 (PS4) General Call of Duty 1
B PS4 player with experience looking for team Clan Chat 2
moaz13 How's your multiplayer experience? General Call of Duty 5
Tthizzle88 Advanced Warfare | Community Decides Experience Call of Duty Media 0
Ghost17697 Today on MW3... Anyone else experience major lag issues?? General Call of Duty 4
Carlos MW3 the “most epic experience yet.” General Call of Duty 0
WinTenDoe Search and Destroy moments that will make you say "That's cringe, bro. You shouldn't upload again." (Recently picked up editing as a hobby) Call of Duty Media 0
SlurmHD First cod upload Call of Duty Media 0
L PSN How do I upload clips from theater mode to youtube? General Call of Duty 2
Tthizzle88 "Channel Update": Upload Schedule, Series+ Good News | Nba 2k13 Myplayer Blacktop Video Games 0
W Weekly Upload's Every Friday and Sunday. Call of Duty Media 4
R We Upload Your Clips! Call of Duty Media 0