1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Getting a new VoiD Clan house

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VoiDProjects, Dec 4, 2017.

1. VoiDProjects

VoiDProjects Recruit

VoiD is getting another house in Colorado. Who will be staying there, well no to sure Prominix J1nxx Gambit and myself do but it honestly depends. I’ll give you guys more information about what city it’s located why we are getting another house and why in Colorado later this week. Don’t forget to like the thread and follow me on TapaTalk to keep up with all my posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. VoiDProjects

VoiDProjects Recruit

So it’s located in a small town in Colorado known as Fowler. It’s a pretty laid back town. We are getting a house in Colorado because we are getting rid of our house in California also because it’s in the middle of the country pretty much so it’s the same distance to get almost anywhere. Don’t forget to like the thread and follow me on TapaTalk to keep up with all my posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk