• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

GLITCHED SCREEN (MODERN WARFARE WARZONE) please watch

Kellomies

Recruit
Apparently, I didn't have my mic on for the entire video :( Alright at the start of the game my screen glitched out and showed the Russian language I know its sounds crazy but you just have to watch the video to see for yourself Like and Subscribe Comment Down Below Share this video with your family and friends and yeah... EAT YOUR VEGETABLES

Gltich_Screen_1280x720 YT THUMBNAIL.jpg

Video Link ------->
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgx62AUr2Gk

Angels of Death

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Crazy glitched sniping sub Call of Duty Media 1
J SCREEN TAKEOVER, HIDDEN MESSAGE Call of Duty: WarZone 5
W Sights off-center+screen shake+lack of FOV on console=HEADACHE Call of Duty Media 0
J MSI Afterburner not showing On-Screen Display. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
P COD MW Sniper mission lcd white screen bug Msı GTX 1050 ti? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
H My teams voice chat coming from PC screen not headphones General Call of Duty 2
T COD Warzone infinite loading screen before match. Call of Duty: WarZone 0
V WWII SPLIT SCREEN General Call of Duty 0
B Flashing Lights On Screen - Cannot Play Warzone - HELP Call of Duty: WarZone 0
G Issues with multiplayer split screen Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Jamuel L Sackson Mind Boggling Screen Shake Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
A Split screen General Call of Duty 5
FlyFish998 Did anyone else used to play this four-player split screen? General Call of Duty 8
H Xbox Live Multi player split screen General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare will feature split-screen General Call of Duty 1
Jackalsb76 Five New HD Screen Shots! General Call of Duty 0
Vanch How Do I Get The Kills To Appear In The Centre Of Screen? General Call of Duty 3
StreamRiot StreamRiot [BETA] just hit! Watch Multiple Live Streams on One Screen Video Games 0
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Six arrives September 29th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
zMrLegacyz HOW TO MAKE A QUICK 5$ IN CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
A modern warfare fr Call of Duty Media 1
B Is it bannable to be black on modern warfare? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Weedclown420 PC Modern Warfare 3 Co ops needed Clan Chat 1
J Call of Duty Modern Warfare (Battle Pass Edition)? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
E Are my system requirements sufficient to play Call of Duty modern warfare? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Kellomies "TWO HACKERS IS WORSE THAN THAT FUC&**% RIOT SHIELD" (Modern Warfare Warzone) Call of Duty Media 0
S call of duty modern warfare Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
H How about an actual "Modern Warfare" mode Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
zMrLegacyz I unlocked the 1000 HEADSHOTS CALLING CARD for the AX50 and KAR98 in the SAME GAME in MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
Kellomies LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG! - Modern Warfare Win Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz The KING of RANDOM THROWING KNIVES in MODERN WARFARE, I hit WAAAAY too many of these Call of Duty Media 0
Delta v Force RavenOne - Call of Duty® Modern Warfare® Xbox Live Public, Hardcore Hardpoint Suldal Harbour 4K Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz So I got my DUAL KODACHIS, (DUAL SWORDS) DAMASCUS in MODERN WARFARE, and NOW I need the NEW SNIPER Call of Duty Media 0
H Modern Warfare Plunder eXE Call of Duty Media 0
Delta v Force Modern Warfare - RavenOne (Hardcore) Hardpoint "Suldal Harbour” [4K] Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz BRAND *NEW* ETERNAL SAMURAI BUNDLE, FIRST EVER DUEL WIELD SWORDS in MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz *NEW* SEASON 5 in MODERN WARFARE, NEW WEAPONS, and PETROV OIL RIG and SULDAL HARBOR map overviews. Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Five revealed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
zMrLegacyz I finally beat SEASON 4 in MODERN WARFARE, and I saved the BEST CHALLENGE for last. Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Modern Warfare Season Five arrives August 5th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
zMrLegacyz OBSIDIAN unlocked a whole NEW level of SNIPING for me in MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
Delta v Force Modern Warfare Gunship "Tribute" (God of War) HD Call of Duty Media 0
freakdaddy64 cod modern warfare update problem Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
zMrLegacyz So I UNLOCKED OBSIDIAN for my AX50 while playing Search and Destroy in Modern Warfare!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz UNLOCKED DAMASCUS CAMO and MASTERY EMBLEM for the RYTEC AMR in MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
L PC Italian Discord Community dedicated to "Call Of Duty Modern Warfare" Clan Recruitment 0
zMrLegacyz So I hit my first TRIPLE COLLATERAL and another TRICKSHOT on MODERN WARFARE...and I got a FACECAM!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I got accused of AIMBOTTING in MODERN WARFARE, and when I was about to CLUTCH UP my NET said NO!!! Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz I just hit another NASTY TRICKSHOT while playing MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
M Modern Warfare PC glitching every few seconds bug Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 33