• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Global Troops Community is recruiting! [EU]

Cpt.CODYT

Banned
Global Troops Commuinty Recruitment Live & Active

Join us on are journey to becoming one big commuinty where you, will never have to sit bored looking for someone to play with!
We are activly recruiting daily for are discord for COD MW + All types of games.
Age Limit is 16+ We have been in buisness for 3.5years now, free of any toxicity.
Commuinty is UK based but we have players from Holland, Belguim & USA. We accept anyone who can speak ENG.
Are main Age range on are Discord is 20-40s but we accept +16. Mature Natured Commuinty

Hope to see you come on Troops! https://discord.gg/CzqQcKq

We are a friendly, mature community that is very active. we accept members 16+as we hope we get some more matured people coming here. we accept people from all countries as the name suggests.
We hope to see you there!:

Are you looking for an active, friendly and mature community? Are you on PC?
If you answered yes to both of the questions above you should definitely consider joining our community, Global Troops!
We accept members that are above 16 years old, there are no requirements for where you are from, you just have to speak english,
as this community is UK based.
Me and the community hopes to see you there!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I've already banned @Cpt.CODYT for annoying users. Do you want to be next? If not, then read the Clan Rules.

I'll give him 24 hours to cool down, and the other person to cool down, too. The reason I banned one is because I already warned him. Now let this be a stronger warning.

If she needlessly reports him again. I'll ban her or both, depending on the situation.

EDIT: I've lifted the ban, and within 24 hours of his unban... he reports someone else after I've already warned him not to escalate it. I've now reinstated the ban on his account, and I'm not reversing the decision.

The Global troops community is a very active communty where we play games almost everyday! We play a plethora of games such as:

Rainbow Six Siege
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare
Escape From Tarkov
Space Engineers
Minecraft
CSGO
Arma 3 + Exile
DayZ SA
Tom Clancy's The Division 2
Among us
Also other games!

Our ultimate goal is to provide a toxic free and fun place for gamers like us all around the world.
We currently have people ranging from 16 years old all the way to 50 years old!
If you are interested in being a part of our community, and have lots of fun and meet new people, join us now by clicking the link below :)

Requirements to join: have to be 16 or above unless someone vouches for you to stay, have to have a mic unless staff allows,
no toxic people we want a fully positive experience from our members and staff

Like CODForums!

Advertisements