• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Good player LF Competitive MW Clan

o GMR JaY

Recruit
Hello,

I have played COD since Call of Duty 4. I am very passionate about the game. I am looking for a clan of people that plays together and wins together. I mainly play gunfight because i have fallen in love with the mode, but i want to learn SND and Hardpoint competitively. I am more than willing to try out if need be. I am very much a team player. I always look out for what can help the team the most. If it means holding a certain lane to make my teammates successful or if it means i need to be on my A game with my shot. I will do anything i can do to win. I look forward to hearing from anyone who has a clan that i could be apart of. Thank you

Hey GMR JaY, any interest in joining a community? I rep PGN and we are looking for active dedicated gamers to join our ranks. We do internal comps, tournaments (5v5s and 2v2s), game nights 5 nights a week, and we meet weekly as a squad for community discussion and feedback. We also follow a military style rank structure. We do have some play requirements to help us maintain an active community, but if you play a decent amount, they are easy to meet. Check out pgnhq.com (switch to "web version" if you're on a phone) to learn more about us and add me on discord if you'd like to chat more: PGN-LordDonut#6773

Like CODForums!

Advertisements