• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Google Chrome Spell Check.....

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Up until recently, whenever I made comments in ANY forum, I would get a red squiggly line under words that were misspelled...

All of the sudden, I didn't get that anymore.. I tried a couple Spell Check extensions for Chrome, but none were as seamless or give the same indications that the old way did...

I know Chrome likes to change things with their browser.. These days, every link opens a new tab instead of within the same tab....

But that spell check thingy came in REAL handy and I would like to get it back..

Any ideas???

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I used to use Grammarly, but started using Editor which is part of the Microsoft 365 suite, since Microsoft added this I have not looked at Grammarly again.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Ahhhhh Yea, I dunno what I was using.. It just was always there.. Until it wasn't...

Thanx for the hint.. I'll check into that...