• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Got Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone from tryarch please informe hazingpenguin why the fuck he is suspended from emblems and paint jobs I haven't played you piece of shit game since fucking Christmas I get on the other day and I'm suspended from emblems and paint jobs you and your game can go eat a bag of fucking dicks I will no longer purches any tryarch games because you guys like to pull bullshit once again fuck you and fuck your game.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
1. I have no problems with swearing on this site, but I do not want "fuck you" as a thread title. Don't do it again. Do it again, I will just ban the account (on this forum). This site has no affiliations with Treyarch, and/or Activision whatsoever, it's just a fan site.

2. If you got suspended or banned from using emblems or paintjobs, then you have offended someone (or many people) enough to report you, and Treyarch sides with them. You must have done something so bad, it was a suspendable offense. This applies everything from Swastikas, those man boners, and other stuff outlined by Treyarch here. So, really, don't be stupid.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Ban me from the site I give absolutely 0 fucks
Wow. What a dumb kid. It was just a fucking warning and you're acting like a child over something insignificant. I only warned you, that's it. No need to go like "ban me, I don't care." It just makes you look even worse than anything you've just done on Call of Duty. But hey, you want the ban? Here ya go. Don't come to the new site, which I will be merging this site to in August of this year. If you do, I will ban it again.

Just an FYI, I launched this site in September of 2014, I've NEVER had to ban anyone. Not a single iota. You are the first person and the only person to get a ban on BO3Forums. I only had a few spammers come through here. And this is a pretty large site with 150,000 pageviews across the whole lifetime of BO3Forums. Everyone behaved. I didn't even make a thread about rules in general.

So, think about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements