• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

graphics card brace

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
It's a tidy looking build, I really like the custom case panels, and the build is lit, in more ways than one. ;)

Check out this video about sag/anti-sag.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Yankee_LT Nvidia Legacy Graphics Card Technology 5
AtheistDeity 2020, 2021 Wordlwide Graphics Card Shortage is teh suxxor Technology 1
G help with cold war graphics/fps Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
G Cold war graphics settings help Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
B Help with graphics failure Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
H Poor graphics in Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B graphics and lag when i shoot people. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
H Graphics keep bugging out (pics included) Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
A Setting your graphics setting lower? (Some noob questions) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
M Battle pass season 5 - INCREASED graphics requirements?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Mycrospyder Graphics The Lounge 50
B Extremely poor graphics after the last update Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
Y Bad Graphics glitches on PC (pics inside) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
J Intel I7-8700 and 2070 GPU: constant graphics clitches Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
H Terrible graphics, look at this screenshot... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
J Ground war graphics issues? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
C Graphics General Call of Duty 3
K Call of Duty Infinite Warfare GRAPHICS MOD gameplay - Crystal Sharp Real life Mod Call of Duty Media 0
LeGiToNeEyE PC Graphics Settings General Call of Duty 1
L Stunning graphics of MW3 on 55" Call of Duty Media 0
I aboout the graphics General Call of Duty 7
Kumara Graphics Section? Completed Suggestions 8
AndrewC New Release says "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 Graphics Could Look Like This" General Call of Duty 50
X NEW MW4 ENGINE GAMEPLAY MEANS NEXT GEN GRAPHICS Call of Duty Media 0
X Yeti Calling Card? Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
AntiCheatAgent94 What The Hell Ya Do With The Golden Card??? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
AntiCheatAgent94 ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 Video Card V2 Technology 4
AntiCheatAgent94 Best (Cheapest) NVidia Card For 4K HTPC Technology 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Graphic card Geforce 3090 RTX Trinity Oc 24GB GDDR6X BUY IT NOW $325 Technology 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Keyboard Demon Or Whoever... Best RTX Video Card For The $$$??? Technology 17
T Score card in local play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Hay KB Demon.. Or Anyone?? Nvidia Tesla GFX Accelerator Video Card Technology 11
AntiCheatAgent94 An Access Code Bunker Within A Key Card Bunker Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
J Calling card from missions? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Nimrod Issue: Calling Card resets itself. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
freakdaddy64 new graphic card prices Technology 48
zMrLegacyz I unlocked the 1000 HEADSHOTS CALLING CARD for the AX50 and KAR98 in the SAME GAME in MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Nuke Calling Card Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S No valid DX11 video card found General Call of Duty 0
F Help me - get a $15 Amazon gift card in minutes The Lounge 1
Nishi Your M.O.A.B. V-Card General Call of Duty 7