• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Great help needed throwing knife

Wiseowl

Recruit
How do you get a throwing knife and what button do you press on the PS4? Thanks for any replies :)

It's in the lethals category. So you find it where you choose frags or claymore and stuff like that. And you throw it like that. With R1 if you haven't changed button layout.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
It's a hard challenge. Best map to do this is Shipment. Shipment 24/7 is live, so get going. :)

Wiseowl

Recruit
It's in the lethals category. So you find it where you choose frags or claymore and stuff like that. And you throw it like that. With R1 if you haven't changed button layout.
Thanks I’ll check it out!

It's a hard challenge. Best map to do this is Shipment. Shipment 24/7 is live, so get going. :)
I already knew that for but thanks for letting me know!

It’s up for an option? It only says flaming throwing knife with a lock! How do l get a normal throwing knife? Does using a mele knife help to get one?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Support me by subscribe . Great and new news Call of Duty Media 0
TXI_StorM_XC Multi TXI Is Looking For Casual Players To Join A Great Gaming Community Clan Recruitment 0
TXI_StorM_XC Multi TXI Is Looking For Casual Players To Join A Great Gaming Community Clan Chat 0
C Great disappointment with the start of the 3rd season. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
K Warzone: Good but not great. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Another Great Question Of The Universe... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
P Multi Project Caliber is recruiting members for great games and personal growth. Clan Recruitment 8
J These things need fixing if so game will turn out great General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Make Headshots Great Again in Black Ops 4 Call of Duty Media 0
C 5 Ways 'Black Ops 4' Could Make Call Of Duty Great Again General Call of Duty 1
T Make COD Great again T Shirts General Call of Duty 1
Grimsic Xbox Live Make Gaming Great Again!! Join vG (Xbone) Clan Recruitment 3
P Why A Civil War-Based CoD Would Be Great For Our Times General Call of Duty 0
WhoIsDo Great Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer breakdown Call of Duty Media 1
Goku Great memories of the PC version General Call of Duty 0
TheFUSEspecialized Great COD content & MORE! I support other channels:) Call of Duty Media 0
Greenbox390 Great colour theme Completed Suggestions 13
L Great Gameplay 40 And 10 On Carrier Call of Duty Media 0
M Great Way to get money in your free time. The Lounge 1
M Knifing, IT's bleeping great.What bring u the most happiness? General Call of Duty 1
Z HELP PLEASE Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
K Help! New to COD used wrong email address Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
F Please help!! Warzone wont launch Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
T HELP PLEASE Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
P 2 Issues Please Help ! Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
C Need help with game location Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
R Multi HELP! No team mates at all. Clan Chat 2
D looking for help for a serious Activision mistake Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Please help PS4 question Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
M [HELP] - Not Able To Install 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare'! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
G Cold war graphics settings help Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
T Warzone unplayable in 240hz? Help needed! TIA Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
A Help with two-step verification General Call of Duty 0
C Help us beat mamaback Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
PeterPan1 Pls help this newcomer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
D Hacked account help General Call of Duty 0
P PLEASE help with unlinked account. General Call of Duty 1
N How to fix dev error 6068? Help. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
F Warzone PC Crash _ Fatal Error - PLS HELP Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
M Need help with an update Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
D Help! Aim Down Sights (ADS) sensitivity Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Help with graphics failure Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
J Need help! Warzone Xbox problems Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
H I need help Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
T Warzone keeps crashing no errors, just freeze and crash, nothing works please help. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D Help me General Call of Duty 1
A Help With Error In Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Help Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
L Please respond Need Help! please respond Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
M Low FPS is unplayable! Please help Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5