• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Greetings from Canada!

Cyphix

Recruit
I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Cameron, but I usually go by the name of Cyphix online. The reason why I use this name in particular is because of the fact that my friends came up with it, I happened to like it, so I stuck with it. So you may be asking, what kind of games do I like to play? I like to play a variety of different games, such as FPS games, like the ones that this forum deals with, or others such as Counter-Strike or Team Fortress 2. I am a very happy individual who doesn't mind others company as long as they keep their cool around me and don't try to start anything. I hope you guys enjoy my company here as much as I will enjoy yours. Don't have too much fun without me out there on the battlefield!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements