• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Grinch Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ning

Recruit
I just bought the Grinch skin pack for my AUG on Warzone, thinking that I could use the character after I bought it and it's unlocked the character but I can't change the skin without it sending me to the storefront to buy the full game. If there'd been any notification this would happen I wouldn't have done it but that was all the CP I'd saved from my seasons.

Is this just the game buggering up or is this designed, and if it's designed can I get them to give me my CP back?

Wiseowl

Recruit
I’m not sure if it has buggered up! Usually you can’t get refunds on purchases like that. But you do have a good reason in your case.

Good luck and l hope someone else can help you more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements