1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Guerrilla Gamers - Recruiting NOW

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Guerrilla Gamers, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Guerrilla Gamers

Welcome to Guerrilla Gamers Community. GGC IS a brand new community, it was founded February 2017. We broke off from a much larger community with the hopes of creating a friendly environment where all gamers can play, be competitive, and have fun. We are active on the XBOX One and we Play Call of Duty IW, MWR and GHOSTS .. and Yes, we do have our own Website www.GuerrillaGamers.com
    https://www.facebook.com/GuerrillaGamers/

Requirements -
    *either casual or competitive gamer, but MUST be a Team Player
    * Must be 18+ with a working mic
    * Must be willing to play CORE Objective Game-modes, Such as (Domination, hardpoint, Ect.)
    * Must be a gamer who is most active between the hours of 5pm eastern - 11pm Eastern
    * No Racism, No Cheating is tolerated.

So if you are interested in Joining The BRAND NEW "Guerrilla Gamer Community", Please feel free to message me directly on XBL. My gamertag is : GGC LUCK CL

#1 Guerrilla Gamers, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  2. Guerrilla Gamers

GGC is still recruiting!.. Become a Guerrilla Gamer Today !

3. Guerrilla Gamers

Welcome to Guerrilla Gamers. GGC IS a brand new clan, it was founded February of 2017. We broke off from a much larger community with the hopes of creating a friendly environment where all gamers can play, be competitive, and have fun. We are active on the XBOX One and we Play Call of Duty IW and MWR. and Yes, we do have our own Website GuerrillaGamers (dot) com

Requirements -
    * Must be willing to play CORE Objective Game-modes, Such as (Domination, hardpoint, Ect.)
    * Must be a gamer who is most active between the hours of 5pm eastern - 11pm Eastern

So if you are interested in Joining The BRAND NEW "Guerrilla Gamers", Please feel free to message the Gamertag:: GGC LUCK CL

4. Guerrilla Gamers

Welcome to Guerrilla Gamers. GG is a brand new clan, it was founded February of 2017. We broke off from a much larger community with the hopes of creating a friendly environment where all gamers can play, be competitive, and have fun. We are active on the XBOX One and we mainly currently Play CoD GHOSTS and Blackops 3, (sometimes we swing over to IW or MWR) we have our own Website www.GuerrillaGamers.com

j and we are on facebook https://www.facebook.com/GuerrillaGamers/

We Really need some New Members! we are a new clan and we really need to increase our numbers, So if you are interested of being part of a TEAM! look No further !!

Requirements -

* Looking for Gamers who are active between the hours of 6pm eastern - 11pm Eastern

So if you are interested in Joining The BRAND NEW "Guerrilla Gamers", Please feel free to message me directly on XBL. My gamertag is :
    GGC LUCK CL

5. Guerrilla Gamers

Welcome to Guerrilla Gamers. GG is a brand new clan, it was founded February of 2017. We broke off from a much larger community with the hopes of creating a friendly environment where all gamers can play, be competitive, and have fun. We are active on the XBOX One and we Play Cod GHOSTS, IW and Blackops 3. we have our own Website [Click here to view the link]
    and we are on facebook [Click here to view the link]
    We Really need some New Members! we are a new clan and we really need to increase our numbers, So if you are interested of being part of a TEAM! look No further !!

Requirements -

* Looking for Gamers who are active between the hours of 6pm eastern - 11pm Eastern

So if you are interested in Joining The BRAND NEW "Guerrilla Gamers", Please feel free to message me directly on XBL. My gamertag is :
    GGC LUCK CL

6. Guerrilla Gamers

Welcome to Guerrilla Gamers. GGC IS a brand new clan, it was founded February of 2017. I started this clan, with the hopes of creating a friendly environment where all gamers can play, be competitive, and have fun. . and Yes, we do have our own Website www.GuerrillaGamers.com

Requirements -
    * Either HC or Core, Doesn't matter. but be willing to play Objective Game modes, such as(Domination, hardpoint, uplink, Ect.)
    * Must be from the USA

So if you are interested in Joining The BRAND NEW "Guerrilla Gamers", Please feel free to message the Gamertag::

GGC LUCK CL

7. Guerrilla Gamers

looking for new members

8. Guerrilla Gamers

I started a Brand New clan called "Guerrilla Gamers" (GGC] - IF you want a Clan for COD? look no further. I'll be honest, - GGC doesn't have alot of members right now but to that i'll say *QUALITY not QUANTITY *.. GGC is looking for active, dedicated gamers For Call of Duty. again, GGC is Brand NEW, and i really want to build this clan up and get some Cool people to to game with. website is GuerrillaGamers.Com

and you can find us on Facebook as well. But if you are interested in joining Message me on XBL: My gamertag is " GGC LUCK CL "

General requirements:
    XBOX ONE
    18+ With a mic
    NO RACISM. Zero tolerance
    NO CHEATING.
    *be willing to operate on Eastern Time
    Have Fun,
    Compete
    Game

9. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

I'm sick and tired of having to merge your "new threads." In the recent example, it was this:

New Clan - Looking for Members

You look... fucking desperate! I expect my members to follow rules, which I clearly fucking said at the top:
    And on top of that, there's a fucking STICKY at the top, and it reads: Clan Rules. Now, is there anyone else that want to fucking test my patience? Anybody?

10. Guerrilla Gamers

always looking for new members

11. Guerrilla Gamers

looking for new members

12. Guerrilla Gamers

Welcome to Guerrilla Gamers. GGC is a brand NEW clan.. lets be honest- it sucks playing with randoms that dont even have mics lol.. you want to Be sure that you have a good team to play. I am the leader of a NEW cod clan called " Guerrilla Gamers" and im looking for members to join. message me on Xbox Live : GGC LUCK CL

* Recruiting for WW2 , BO3 , GHOSTS, BO1, BO2 , IW ,

General Rules:

* must be 18+ with a mic

* No Cheating, No Racism, No intolerance, Ect.

* USA gamer

13. Guerrilla Gamers

recruiting for WW2, BO3, GHOSTS, IW

14. Guerrilla Gamers

15. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Did you read the Clan Rules I posted up there? Huh? Hm? No? Okay. I'll give you a warning just like everyone else: Read it or else.

16. Guerrilla Gamers

Well this thread is Wack thread, you have a Huge Post on my thread saying "I look Desperate" so most people arent even acknowledging this thread, Why dont you remove that Comment of yours, its an eye sore. Its a Recruiting forum man, im just trying to RECRUIT.