• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Gun game playlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

dboyuk

Recruit
I’m possibly being stupid, but has gun game playlist been removed from Vanguard season 4?
I can’t seem to find it, and I’ve only just unlocked “colourful carnage” which is a gun game challenge.

I’m possibly being stupid, but has gun game playlist been removed from Vanguard season 4?
I can’t seem to find it, and I’ve only just unlocked “colourful carnage” which is a gun game challenge.
Never been gun game in Vanguard. Its in Black Ops. Prop Hunt is better.

Its in Black Ops, not Vanguard.

dboyuk

Recruit

No apparently released season in season 4 for vanguard. But I think it was a short term playlist. However, the second from last challenge to complete all the season 4 challenges is to level 50 guns in gun game! So having a short playlist at the start for a limited time is senseless when this challenge unlocks at 180!!

If I do the challenge in black ops will it carry over?

Attachments

• DA25098B-F069-40CF-A3E5-7EBA3DED5B1D.png
    DA25098B-F069-40CF-A3E5-7EBA3DED5B1D.png
    781 KB · Views: 3

dboyuk

Recruit
I guess this answers my own question then! Gun game playlist is back. So it seems it will be turned on and off for anyone be needing the challenge.

And yes, gun game on Vanguard.

See attached

Attachments

• 85355DD4-6F50-4399-B31C-37560DD4C2D7.jpeg
    85355DD4-6F50-4399-B31C-37560DD4C2D7.jpeg
    376.1 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements