• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Gun Question

Surazaku

Recruit
So I bought the bundle with the Snap Dragon that's the Ram 7 variant but I cant use the gunsmith, do I have to unlock the regular Ram 7 in order to use the gunsmith on the Snap Dragon?

Angels of Death

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Any time you buy a bundle, and you don't have the attachments unlocked, that's how it is. The whole point of a blueprint is to do a few things: Help new players understand that the weapons can be upgraded, and to encourage players who don't grind games, to buy Blueprints. In other words, players like you, who grind the game, shouldn't be buying these Blueprints for the Gunsmith "loadout." They should be buying it because the design is unique.

My suggestion? Grind your weapon if you want to customize your Blueprint in Gunsmith.

Surazaku

Recruit
Any time you buy a bundle, and you don't have the attachments unlocked, that's how it is. The whole point of a blueprint is to do a few things: Help new players understand that the weapons can be upgraded, and to encourage players who don't grind games, to buy Blueprints. In other words, players like you, who grind the game, shouldn't be buying these Blueprints for the Gunsmith "loadout." They should be buying it because the design is unique.

My suggestion? Grind your weapon if you want to customize your Blueprint in Gunsmith.

I don't have modern warfare I only have warzone and my Ram 7 variant is level 9 and I still have no gunsmith, I bought the variant because I cant get the gun unless I have the full game so when do I unlock the gunsmith for it?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I don't have modern warfare I only have warzone and my Ram 7 variant is level 9 and I still have no gunsmith, I bought the variant because I cant get the gun unless I have the full game so when do I unlock the gunsmith for it?
Whooooa, okay. Don't buy anything else from the shop unless you have Modern Warfare. Warzone is based off of Modern Warfare. They want you to buy Modern Warfare. That's how it is right now, until they fix Warzone, and phase it out of beta.

Right now the Gunsmith is locked off from Warzone unless you own Modern Warfare.

Surazaku

Recruit
Whooooa, okay. Don't buy anything else from the shop unless you have Modern Warfare. Warzone is based off of Modern Warfare. They want you to buy Modern Warfare. That's how it is right now, until they fix Warzone, and phase it out of beta.

Right now the Gunsmith is locked off from Warzone unless you own Modern Warfare.
But that's not right I have the gunsmith on every other gun I have unlocked except for that one?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
But that's not right I have the gunsmith on every other gun I have unlocked except for that one?
Huh? Ok, if you do have access to Gunsmith then, as I said before - grind the weapon. Level it up, eventually, you will have access to the other weapon attachments. That's how it works in Modern Warfare.

You're actually confusing me.

Skylen

Recruit
Hello,

you buy RAM-7 blueprint from store and you want it to in gunsmith to modify it your way right ? Well you bought blueprint you only get that, you have it locked. You cant unlock it in warzone, only in multiplayer as we all see. Nobody know if its how it supposed to be or not, but weird thing is, they "promote" for F2P players battle pass, but still you cant get everything from there as F2P. So Im not sure. I would really like to know if they will add "warzone type of unlock stuff" or if this is how it is been ?

Surazaku

Recruit
Huh? Ok, if you do have access to Gunsmith then, as I said before - grind the weapon. Level it up, eventually, you will have access to the other weapon attachments. That's how it works in Modern Warfare.

You're actually confusing me.
I have the gunsmith for all my weapons except for the Snap Dragon is that because I don't have the base Ram 7 unlocked if that's the case that's pretty dumb because I can only get the Ram 7 if I buy Modern Warfare which I refuse to do because it still has a massive camping issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Blueprints for a gun I don’t have? Call of Duty: WarZone 2
K Gun Builds Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
W Holger 26 gun, is it bugged? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Q M4. ( jumping spider) gun talk Call of Duty: WarZone 0
S So what's the best gun in Scopes and Scatters you ask? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
T Gun game lucky win Call of Duty Media 0
D Gun camo grind Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
N PSN LFC, multi-platform, QS/Sniping, run&gun,HC/Core, 18+ comp and casual. And active. Clan Recruitment 1
A nvidia 1050 ti 4gb , i5-9400 when somebody spray with gun my game lags so much Call of Duty: WarZone 1
T Gun Algorithm... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
F Gun skins Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
M Twitch Girl eats boogers while I run n gun (the musical) Call of Duty Media 0
G Help my son accidentally deleted my kilo gun load out Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
F QUAD FEED WITH EVERY GUN-BLACK OPS 2!! Call of Duty Media 0
M Your favourite gun Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
F QUAD FEED WITH EVERY GUN ON BLACK OPS 2!!! Call of Duty Media 0
KH98 GUN GAME RETURNS TO BLACK OPS 4 (NEW UPDATE)! Call of Duty Media 0
F QUAD FEED WITH EVERY GUN ON BLACK OPS 2!! Call of Duty Media 0
C Xbox Live Recruiting Snipers And Reg Gun Competitive Players // Cloo Clan Clan Recruitment 0
S gun control The Lounge 11
VoiDProjects Multi What gun do you think is better General Call of Duty 0
C MOST OVERPOWERED GUN IN COD WW2! Call of Duty Media 1
Y Watch Black Ops 3 - Fastest & Easiest Game Mode To Farm Crypto keys! BO3 Gun Game Boosting! Call of Duty Media 1
G I roadkilled a guy with a Sentry Gun. This seems kinda broken. Call of Duty Media 1
C "How to improve aim, accuracy, and gun skill" - CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 3 TIPS AND TRICKS Call of Duty Media 0
N Whats your favorite Black Ops 3 gun so far? Call of Duty Media 1
TODD 1 Whats the best gun in all of the CODS General Call of Duty 3
TODD 1 GUN sights General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo Best gun in Advanced Warfare's multiplayer? General Call of Duty 16
JamesGames 30 gun kill streak ‘DNA Bomb’ confirmed in Advanced Warfare MP General Call of Duty 1
JusZenTFN Infected & Gun Game Return in Advanced Warfare General Call of Duty 16
JamesGames Infected aand Gun Game make a return. General Call of Duty 4
KUROTOKO [NEW] Gun Customization! General Call of Duty 1
B how to get better at gun game General Call of Duty 1
B Gun Game Tips Prison Break Call of Duty Media 0
Jackalsb76 I Actually Won A Gun Game! Call of Duty Media 6
S Black Ops 2 Gun sync! (My first) Call of Duty Media 0
edpenn13 Gun Game reactions (Facecam, getting attacked by a wasp) Call of Duty Media 0
Adam Garcia PSN Top--Gun is Recruiting! Clan Recruitment 0
InfamousSlayer Strongest Gun in Ghosts by a LONGSHOT Call of Duty Media 0
WhozWolfgang New trickshot/gun glitch Call of Duty Media 0
NinjaGamer836 PARTY TIME!!!!!-GUN GAME Call of Duty Media 0
xIgNiTex Ray Gun Permanent Perk for the Noobs to Zombies General Call of Duty 0
HoboChad New Leaked GUN Camo: Chameleon Camo Call of Duty Media 0
F The starter gun challenge Call of Duty Media 0
A Animation: Call of Duty Gun Control Edition (Black Ops 2) General Call of Duty 0
A Animation: Call of Duty Gun Control Edition (Black Ops 2) Call of Duty Media 0
NiggleHD Gun Kill Only : 68 Kills Call of Duty Media 0
samb222 Favourite Gun? General Call of Duty 20
InfamousSlayer Best Gun in Black Ops 2 Ep 2 Call of Duty Media 0